Funny: It's A Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door
- Moments after the avalanche in Chapter 6, Rarity, panicking, provides a hilarious bit of Mood Whiplash when she shouts:
"AND WHEN SOME POOR TRAVELER FINDS OUR BODIES, MY MANE WILL BE BLEACHED WHITE, SO THEY'LL LOOK AT MY SWEATER AND THINK 'THIS PONY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO COLOR COORDINATE AT ALL!' AND-"
- At the end of Chapter 6, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash get caught in an avalanche and are forced to sleep huddled tightly together for warmth. The next morning, however, something (or somepony) starts licking Rarity's horn…
A gentle mouth sucked daintily on Rarity's horn. Stirred from full sleep into a half-daze, the unicorn found the sensation was not altogether unpleasant.Rarity: Mmm…oh, my…Why, Commodore Silverhooves, you're so forward…it's only our first date…Rainbow Dash, half-conscious herself, obliged the dazed Rarity by wrapping her tongue around her horn. Rarity murmured and moaned until she slowly came awake, at which point she realized that nopony was taking her on a fancy date or its racy aftermath. But something was sucking on her horn. “Aah!” she yelped, a burst of magic flaring off her horn. It bounced Dash's head back, bringing her fully awake and causing her to flutter her wings rapidly.
- In the final chapter, after getting back home, Applejack's rope teleports to her after a short time. She then squeals:
Applejack: ROPEY! I really can't lose you! Oh Ropey, you're the best rope ever! *hugs it*
Twilight: Okay, now I have to hear this story.
- Applejack finally snapping at the umpteenth instance of Rainbow Dash not knowing the plural form of her own species.
- And then finding out Lady Falalauria knew it was going to happen and had been waiting for their argument
- Applejack and Ashtail getting a moment alone before the friends leave to continue their journey.
Rainbow: APPLEJACK, QUIT TALKING TO YOUR BOYFRIEND, AND LET'S GET GOING!
- Audrey the Pronghorn's way of testing Rainbow Dash:
Audrey: Hello, deary…you'll pardon me for a moment.
Rainbow: Huh, why-
- Plus Audrey and Niles' argument about where to keep good champagne. Not under the bed, apparently.