- In order to promote Next Plus, Bandai-Namco recorded some videos of Hikaru Midorikawa and Takehito Koyasu playing the game together. The two are good friends and very goofy guys, so CMOFs abound. For example, Koyasu says he can't control Tallgeese so has to use something else, and also...
Koyasu: Hey, watch out!
- The ending videos in Next Plus feature stills of various mecha in action. Some are serious, but some are pretty silly, like the G Gundam cast rolling an Acguy or four skydiving Heavyarmses.
- At Extreme Vs. Full Boost: This video. This is one of the many ''great'' pairings one team can make, with Leos being Accelerator and Ali-Al Saachez being Amata Kihara. The editor of the gameplay video even fitted lines of Accelerator and Kihara while the game goes on.
- Extreme Vs Full Boost: The Victory Gundam's primary method of attack? Launching pieces of itself at the enemy! It isn't armed with more than a beam rifle and beam saber, except for its torso and its legs, and it can keep reloading them and relaunching them again and again and again...
- Lunamaria's EX Attack in Full Boost: Shinn flies in and grabs the enemy, and Luna shoots... Shinn, causing the Destiny to go nuclear while Luna apologizes profusely. No really.
- One of the DLC suits has been revealed to be, of all things, the Zeta Zaku (aka Zeta Gundam with a Zaku II head from Gundam ZZ). Also, Haman Karn in an Acguy.