Funny: Gundam Vs Series
- In order to promote Next Plus, Bandai-Namco recorded some videos of Hikaru Midorikawa and Takehito Koyasu playing the game together. The two are good friends and very goofy guys, so CMOFs abound. For example, Koyasu says he can't control Tallgeese so has to use something else, and also...
Koyasu: Hey, watch out!
- The ending videos in Next Plus feature stills of various mecha in action. Some are serious, but some are pretty silly, like the G Gundam cast rolling an Acguy or four skydiving Heavyarmses.
- At Extreme Vs. Full Boost: This video. This is one of the many ''great'' pairings one team can make, with Leos being Accelerator and Ali-Al Saachez being Amata Kihara. The editor of the gameplay video even fitted lines of Accelerator and Kihara while the game goes on.
- The player of Extreme Zenon Phase (piloted by Leos) even tries and succeeds destroying his teammate Arche Gundam (piloted by Ali-Al) 4 times!
- Or whatever pairing it may be, as long as the AO Alliance (a playgroup in EXVS Full Boost) are the ones playing it, it turns hilarious. Cue Unfriendly Fires, Kill Steals, and Signature Scenes being re-enacted. Here are the list of their shenanigans (aside from the example gameplay above):
- Rozen Zulu and Sinanju pairing here.
- Zeta Gundam and The O pairing here. They even re-enact the scene where Kamille rams his Zeta to Scirocco's The O to kill it!
- Turn A and Turn X pairing here. This is where Turn A outright nukes Turn X and the enemy he's latched on to.
- Nu Gundam and Sazabi pairing here. The Sazabi player often hits Nu Gundam as it attacks the target directly, and finishing some stages wherein Nu Gundam succeeds in killing the last needed target, and it's still hit by an incoming Colony Drop attack courtesy of Sazabi.
- Destiny and Freedom Gundam pairing here. Destiny has numerous times trying to stab the Freedom player.
- Gundam GP-03 and The O pairing here. Kou Uraki (pilot of GP-03) has the same voice actor as Vegeta, as Scirocco and Broly have too. So it counts as a Casting Gag by the AO Alliance. Also here, the GP-03 uses its Finishing Movenote against The O.
- ZZ Gundam and Qubeley pairing here.
- Gundam DX and Gundam X Divider pairing here. Funnily enough, the video has been named Triple X for this. Initially the pair used Turn X instead of X Divider. But seeing they won't last long due to their ''great teamwork'', they decided to choose the lower-costed X Divider. Here the Gundam X's are busy trying to fire at each other with their Satellite Cannons.
- Astrays Red Frame and Blue Frame pairing here. Also counts as Crowning Moment of Awesome for the two players when they played at the stages where they really put effort in teamwork, because they form insane combination moves.
- Crossbones X-3 and X-1 Kai pairing here. A case of heavy Kill Stealing for the X-1 Kai player.
- Extreme Vs Full Boost: The Victory Gundam's primary method of attack? Launching pieces of itself at the enemy! It isn't armed with more than a beam rifle and beam saber, except for its torso and its legs, and it can keep reloading them and relaunching them again and again and again...
- Lunamaria's EX Attack in Full Boost: Shinn flies in and grabs the enemy, and Luna shoots... Shinn, causing the Destiny to go nuclear while Luna apologizes profusely. No really.
- One of the DLC suits has been revealed to be, of all things, the Zeta Zaku (aka Zeta Gundam with a Zaku II head from Gundam ZZ). Also, Haman Karn in an Acguy.
- Pay attention to the Turn A's Super Move Portrait Attack, and you'll see that Loran is kicking ass in his birthday suit.
- Patrick Colasour is a DLC pilot, in his GN-X III. His Super Move? A suicide charge. What's funny is that he always survives it with exactly 1 hitpoint. Also, in the Trial Mission that came with him, you have to kill him six times in the same mission, because he just keeps coming back from the dead.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.