* The reason Blank got a price on his head.
-->'''Martin Blank''': Jesus Christ! Yeah, I was out there tryin' to whack these three junk bond fuckos and these '''idiots''' were flushing '''game''' with sticks of '''dynamite!''' And the dog that they borrowed, little Boudreaux, was a retriever, get it? Boudreaux was never a target, Boudreaux was acting on instinct. [[ITakeOffenseToThatLastOne I would never hurt an animal, and I'm offended at the accusation...]]
-->'''Martin Blank''': I'm either in love with your daughter or I have a newfound respect for life.\\
'''Grocer''': That punk is either in love with that guy's daughter or he has a newfound respect for life.
* Marcella "taking down the office" by covering the furniture and the floors with gasoline while smoking a cigarette.
* Dr. Oatman responding to Martin's last call by smashing the shit out of his answering machine in front of a client.
* "You can't go home again, Oatman ''[as his former house is now an [[BlandNameProduct Ulti-mart]]]'', but I guess you can shop there..."
* Marcella's verdict on her own high school reunion:
-->'''Marcella''': It was just as if everyone had swelled.
* The distant singing when Martin's nemesis enters the house.
--> '''Grocer''': (singing) I'll be comin' 'round the mountain when I come... I'll be comin' 'round the mountain when I come... I'll be blowin' your fuckin' head off... I'll be blowin' your fuckin' head off... I'll be whackin' your fuckin' mind out when I coooome. Popcorn!
** Grocer's distant monologuing the entire time Martin is [[CasualDangerDialogue calmly conversing with his lady friend]], actually.
--> '''Grocer''': ... You're breaking my heart down here, Blank! I can't aim through the tears! (barks) BOUDREAUX'S COMIN' FOR YA!
* Grocer threatening to [[ItMakesSenseInContext blow Martin's brains out and then fuck the brain hole]] in a moment that perfectly summarizes just how [[AxCrazy delightfully unhinged]] Grocer really is.
* "Hey, Jenny Slater. Hey, Jenny Slater. Hey, Jenny Slater."
* "Popcorn!" ''(Blank smashes Grocer over the head with a TV set)''