* The big ''Love Will Keep Us Together'' dance sequence near the beginning of the film. The fact that it's never clear exactly at what point Berke's actual post-dumping walk home becomes Berke's ImagineSpot of his post-dumping walk home only makes it funnier.
* Berke's parents driving him home from getting busted at a strip club raid. They tell him [[BaitAndSwitch they're proud of him for moving on with his life]]. His dad even says "we had no idea you were so kinky."
--> '''Frank:''' Who's up for frozen yogurt?
--> '''Beverly:''' Berke might want to go home and [[ADateWithRosiePalms polish the rocket first]].
--> '''Berke:''' Yogurt's good.
* While playing with a crossbow, Kelly accidentally fires it into Berke's arm. His reaction is offscreen but it includes a high-pitched squeal. And in the ambulance, it's ''Kelly'' who faints.
* Dora Lynn's DisasterDominoes is a sight to behold. By just waving to a waiter, she causes a chain of events that lead to the entire restaurant catching fire. Berke comes out of the bathroom, sees the chaos and deadpans "Cheque, please!"
* Dr Forest Oates's treatment of Jessica does make for some fantastic exchanges. His EstablishingCharacterMoment is yelling at her for not sticking the banner up properly.
--> '''Jessica:''' I'm trying, sir. But you're intimidating me.
--> '''Dr Forest Oates:''' Well, you are ''frightening'' [[ItsAllAboutMe me]]!