* Dappu fakes his death to get the team to morph for the first time. Their reaction, including a FaceFault, once they realize they've been played for chumps, is hilarious.
* While they are identified as a biker gang from the beginning we never see them actually riding bikes. In episode 10 we see one of them go on a recruiting drive and we finally see a group of biker riding around town causing chaos and breaking traffic laws--on bicycles!
* When they get their weapons in the second episode, Dappu gives them a manual to learn how to use it. The confused monsters stand by and wait for them to read it.
* Kyosuke gets hepped up on the idea of being the team leader and goes a bit overboard.
-->'''Kyosuke''': ACCEL! ''([[ExactWords winds up]])'' CHANGAAAAAH! ''(Red Racer suit appears)''\\
''(The others being to morph, but Kyosuke blows through them)''\\
'''Kyosuke''': ORYAAAAAH! ''(runs off)''\\
'''Minoru''': What the--hey!\\
'''Yoko''': Where are you going?!\\
''(Footage of Kyosuke running through the streets as fast as he can)''\\
'''Kyosuke''': [[MotorMouth FIGHTING FOR TRAFFIC SAFETY, EXTREME RACING SENTAI CARRRRRRRRRRANGER]]!\\
''(Camera pulls back to find that no one else is there doing the roll call / SuperSentaiStance with him)''\\
'''Kyosuke''': ...um, guys?
* Episode 30: VRV Master finds our heroes after their first battle with his VRV Machines and treats them to his cold coffee with milk. Then they wait for him to leave, [[MundaneMadeAwesome and drink it like they're in a commercial. With synchronised getting-into-position!]]
* When Dappu's indisposed due to his space-naptime, VRV Master steps in and gives them the VRV Machines. But Youko remembers what Dappu told them before going to sleep, not to be taken in by random aliens, they could be Bowzacks. But when VRV Master offers them fruit drops, she remembers the rest of his advice, that aliens who like fruit drops are always trustworthy.
[[folder: Carranger VS Ohranger]]
* Chief Counsellor Miura Naoyuki barged in at Pegasus Repair shop, scolding the Carrangers. Later, he gave them training. Poor Kyosuke to be the last one to pass
[[folder: Megaranger VS Carranger]]
* Picot can only grant 5 wishes.
** Miku wishes for a big cake.
** While the Carrangers try to figure out how to make a wish and saying the procedure. Kyosuke does the procedure hands on, causing the team to panic. Before they team could stop him, he said his wish (Katsudon), which come true immediately. His teammates call him off for it.