* The opening scene shows Rob as a kid, dressed in a Star Trek costume, getting beat up by a jock. He's knocked unconscious and hallucinates William Shatner, who advises him not to dress like a geek. Young Rob sheepishly explains that he started the fight, not the bully. At first Rob doesn't want to tell Shatner why he did it, but he finally admits [[spoiler: the jock said Han Solo is cooler than Captain Kirk. The Shat responds, "Kick the little fucker's ass!"]]
* The [[ModestOrgasm Moaning]] Voicemail Girl. First amusing, then disturbing, and then hilarious.
* "Hi Robert! It's me! Hal Pittman!" *SLAM*
* The ''LogansRun'' ShoutOut
** "Christ, Rob! We're [[BreakingTheFourthWall the only ones who remember this movie!]]"
* William Shatner's big comeback plan: A rap musical of ''Theatre/JuliusCaesar''.
** Basically meshing Shatner's Shakespearean aspirations with his not-so-famous musical career.
** [[spoiler:The movie ends with Shatner performing a rap based on the play.]]