- Mildmay on helping the Moraskaiakrov's cook: "And, you know, I ain't no flashie chef, but when I scrub a potato, I don't fuck around."
- Felix's snarky remarks, when you're not on the receiving end of them. Also Mildmay's snarky narration.
- Lord Stephen to Felix: (accusingly) "You appear to have entirely rid the Mirador of ghouls."
Felix: "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to keep them?"
- "I don't like the dark." "Then brother did you pick the wrong place to live."
- "Don't get eaten by bears."
- A short time later, after Felix returns from destroying the Automaton of Corybant Mildmay congratulates him with: "You did good. You didn't get eaten by bears."