Funny: Crash Course
Funny Moments from the Web Series
open/close all folders
- Episode 1:
" This is delicious...it's actually terrible...and very cold...and I wish I hadn't eaten it."
- John eats a 99¢ hamburger:
- The first occurrence of "Unless...you are The Mongols."
- "Let's see what's in the secret compartment! It's another double cheeseburger! Thanks, secret compartment! Just kidding, I don't thank you for this."
- Episode 2:
- John manages to analogize the Indus Valley civilization with how to be a better boy/girlfriend.
- (on the subject of the Indus language)"And no Rosetta Stone has appeared to help us learn it (cue the learning program hitting the ground) No not that Rosetta Stone...actually either would be acceptable"
- Episode 3:
- "Today's illustration points out that 'an eye for an eye' leaves the whole world monocular."
- "You see this in some of our greatest art, like The Beverly Hillbillies, Deliverance, and The Epic Of Gilgamesh."
- "Violent, unpredictable, and difficult to navigate...oh Tigris and Euphrates, how you remind me of my college girlfriend."
World History 2
Anatomy & Physiology
Bloopers & Outtakes