- Peter wakes up to find a leech attached to his penis.
Munro: It's your leech. You take it off.
- After Munro gives Peter his cigar to burn it off, he hands it back to Munro. Who immediately throws it to the ground.
- Richard's conversation with an African porter.
Richard: So, what's your name again?Claude: Claude.Richard: Oh. Well, that's a very odd name for someone from... uh... where are you from again?Claude: Mombasa.Richard: Yeah, that's a very odd name for someone from Mombasa.Claude: Have you ever been to Mombasa?Richard: Um, no.Claude: Then what do you know about it?(Claude puts out his cigarette and walks away.)Richard: I wanna go home!
- The detention scene.
Richard: This is pure Kafka...Interrogator: WHO IS KAFKA?? TELL ME!!!
- Delroy Lindo's One Scene. ALL OF IT.
Captain Wanta: Have some coffee and cake. (When they do not immediately take him up on this offer) Have some!
(two bundles of hundred-dollar bills - twenty grand - are placed before him. Beat.)
Captain Wanta: More.
(Three more bundles)
Captain Wanta: Mister Homolka; stop eating my sesame cake. (Beat) Stop! Eating my sesame cake!
Captain Wanta: (puts money in paper bag) So, I'll put this away. (staples bag shut) Don't-want-no-body-peeking!
- Peter and Amy talking about Dr. Karen Ross who's sitting across from them.
Amy: Ugly. Woman.
Peter: Yes, yes. Very ugly woman.
Peter: You upset her.
- Peter gave Amy an egg to eat, only for her to throw it at Karen.
Karen: What did I do?!
- Karen's incredulous reaction to Peter mixing Amy a martini to calm her nerves while on the plane.
- Eddie Ventro asks whether or not Amy is for sale. Homolka asks how much she'd go for, to Peter's indignation. "I'm just curious!"
A group of armed and apparently agitated soldiers runs past their cart on the airport tarmacEddie Ventro: Hyia, fellas!Karen Ross: Who are they?Eddie Ventro: Fucked if I know, and it don't pay to ask. We're on our third government in two years.And later...Eddie steps out of a DC-3 with a bandage on his foreheadMunro Kelly: Eddie! What happened to your head?Eddie Ventro: Customs agent hit me in the head with a can of peanut oil for stamping visas! I'm telling you, I'm never going back to that country; they have permanently wigged out.
- In fact, pretty much everything Eddie Ventro has to say, but these two gems in particular: