Funny: Clash of the Titans
- When Perseus and Ammon first find the three gifts from the gods. Persues considers taking a closer look at the Athena's Helmet. The shield has other ideas...
Perseus: I'll try the helmet.Shield: No! Try me first!Perseus: (asks Ammon startled) What did you say?Ammon: I didn't say anything. (points to the shield) The sound came from over by that statue of Hera. From, that shield!Shield: (the pair walk up to the shield) Turn me round!
- Perseus's trying on Athena's Helmet for the first time and dissapears before Ammon's eyes.
Ammon: Where are you?Perseus: I'm invisible! Can't you see that?
- When Bubo first lands on the scene, he promptly falls to the ground.
- This exchange:
Thetis: Zeus once even tried to ravish me, disguised as a cuttlefish.
Hera: Did he succeed?
Thetis: Certainly not.
Athene: What did you do?
Thetis: Beat him at his own game — I simply turned myself into a shark.
- It's funny watching all those random cats running around the amphitheater.
- It's funnier watching Ammon randomly toss cloak and cat aside as he's looking for an outfit for Perseus.
- One of the soldiers is playing the flute really badly. His commander asks to borrow it ... and breaks it in half. The soldier takes out a new flute and keeps playing.
- As they're preparing their equipment before they set out from the city, Perseus is rummaging through a box and finds a mechanical owl. He holds it up and asks one of the soldiers what it is, but the soldier shakes his head and says "Just leave it."
- Agenor and Hephaestus are a riot at times.
Agenor: "I realize that amidst our hostilities this is the last thing you want to do, but... follow me."
(our heroes follow him as he strides down the hall, takes a right... then reappears and goes the other way)
- Pegasus hitting Perseus over the head with his wing after they land.