- Crosses with Nightmare Fuel, but the sequence with Charlie forcing the prison librarian to grease his back up was equal parts terrifying and somehow hilarious, "QUICKER! QUICKER! QUICKER! QUICKER! FUCK OFF! SIT DOWN!", especially when he yells "On my arse, not in my arse, you fuckin' homo!" at the poor guy for doing what he'd demanded he do.
- It's hard not to laugh at the grease being referred to as "My body armour!".
- Rather darkly humorous and a bit sad, but that small prom-esque gathering in "the loony bin". Somewhere, you're going to be smirking at the institutionalized writhing around to "It's A Sin".
- "You shouldn't mess with boys what are bigger than you."
- "I gave you fuckin' magic out there!" "Magic? You pissed on a gypsy in the middle of fucking nowhere."