- Marion's "DON'T. CALL. ME. CUTE!" is always pretty funny to hear. In one episode, he even reacts to hearing acute!
- The part in "Trading Spaces" where Cassie, Marion and the body swapper all end up in the same body and start fighting.
- The sink lifeforms, especially when they fight each other when their ideology is purely based around a different arrangement of the same words that voice their beliefs.
- The end of "Fashion Victim", where the security guard who is attracted to Marion (dressed as a girl) discovers that he is a boy.
Security Guard: Well, nobody's perfect.
- The fact that Alternate!Cassie's backstory plays out like the show's title sequence. She even growls!