- Lisbet's password for her security card? "Zutara4Life"
- Liara announces that she spent two million credits on a set of armor in a crowded elevator. Wrex's response? He pulls out a pistol and shoots her in the forehead. It deflects off of the barrier. He announces, over the panicking, the alarms, and the inquiries of what-the-hell, that she got her money's worth.
"You couldn't have tested that another way?""Nope."
- Despite the circumstances, in chapter 19, the fact that Garrus flew through a Mass Relay. Outside of the Mako, that was also doing the same thing. Essentially unprotected. How? He was sent flying out of it after a Geth Colossus essentially bisected the Mako in a last-ditch effort to stop it.
- During Mordin's recruitment, he makes a comment about the Eclipse leader sending in cannon fodder to soften them up. This exchange happens:
Garrus: You, obviously.
- Before that, Shepard and company overhear two of them smuggling a set of egg-crates and a huge block of tofu, a literal case of Villains Out Shopping.
- Conrad managing to take out a drug smuggling ring. Entirely on accident.
- Leviathan having an Oh Crap! moment when Shepard and company release the Prothean he was using to breed Collectors is both amusing and awesome to see.
- On their way to kill Morinth, Shepard dresses in a Stripperific outfit and gets hit on by a hanar of all things.
- When Morinth angers the Avatar, all she has to say was "I've made a huge mistake," in an utterly calm deadpan manner as Shepard casually obliterates two buildings to use their remains as ammo.
- While hunting a rogue AI, Adahn offers that he can get Shepard and Tali to their destination in sixteen seconds. One problem: doing so would involve them moving at Faster Than Light speeds, through a crowded city. And Adahn protests when Shepard asks him to take the normal route.
- During the attack on the Collector ship, Grunt is attacked by several Spirit monsters. He treats the experience as if it was just run of the mill, more annoyed at the spirit he's fighting than anything.
- Shepard calls Liara... when she's in the bathtub.
- In the Collector Base, Grunt decides that it's a good time to summon his pet, Snot. For those who don't remember, "Snot" is a Thresher Maw. Hilarity Ensues.
- Leviathan has been Brought Down to Normal by Shepard, and is held as a prisoner of war at the Citadel. Regular interrogation methods have failed to get anything out of her. Their next attempt? Group Therapy.
- Season three of Legend of Korra, establishes that Korra absolutely cannot drive. And now she's reincarnated as Shepard. So looks like the things that get passed down between Avatar lives are "Friends," "Skills," "Power," and "Inability to operate motor vehicles."
- Like the original, the adaptations of the Citadel DLC.