Funny: American Idol
- Danny Gokey's final note in his performance of "Dream On". Even he admits it.
- Pants On The Ground. You know something is up when Simon can't be heard over the other judges' laughter.
- Note that the guy was "General" Larry Platt, who is an activist and did a lot of work during the civil rights movement. He even had a day dedicated to him in Georgia.
- Only topped by the remix with William Hung that was performed on the season finale.
- Before Pants on the Ground, there was I Am Your Brother.
- And then there's Nick Mitchell's (aka. Norman Gentle's) performance of And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going, essentially a deliberately campy, So Bad, It's Good parody of the whole competition.
- Renaldo Lapuz's original song, "I Am Your Brother". Combined with his outfit... Then came the season finale, when he performed with a marching band...
- Steven Tyler is a walking, talking CMOF. "What's with the jujubees on your ooh-ooh-bies?"
- The Heejun Han VS. Richie "Cowboy" Law saga during season 11's Hollywood Week brought some of the best Cringe Comedy reality television has ever seen. The crowning moment has to be Heejun's "apology" to Richie.
Heejun: I'm really sorry... to... your parents...
- Pretty much any of the ridiculous Ford commercials are hilarious, but special mention goes to season 7's Top 4 Ford commercial, where they're all dressed as matadors and singing "Ring of Fire", for no apparent reason.