* Keaton and Keith's two-player ending in ''Aero Fighters 1'' [[spoiler:After Keaton lands succesfully in an aircraft carrier Keith crash-lands, and the ship sinks. Both pilots end almost entirely submerged in water, with Keaton [[SymbolSwearing swearing]] and Keith apologizing.]]
* ''Aero Fighters 2'': The very existence of a '''dolphin pilot'''.
--> '''Whity/[[DubNameChange Spanky]]:''' "I am the world's first dolphin pilot."
* Keaton's ending in ''Aero Fighters 2'': [[spoiler:He ejects his head out of the cockpit in an emergency...[[AndIMustScream and lands on the moon]].]]
** Keaton's ending in ''Aero Fighters 3'': He finally gets a human body once again! [[spoiler:Which, for some reason, has a [[ThisIsADrill massive drill]] on his private area.]]
---> '''Keaton:''' "[[BigWhat What's this?!]]"
* Spanky and Steve's ending in ''Aero Fighters 2'': [[spoiler:Steve suggests that Spanky join a circus. [[BerserkButton Spanky tells Steve to shut up]] and [[DisproportionateRetribution shoots their plane down]].]]
* Bobby's and Hien's ending in ''Aero Fighters 2'': [[spoiler:Hien suggests to Bobby that he become a ninja. Cue shot of Bobby in a baby's ninja outfit holding a shuriken.]]
* The battle with Soh-Takeko in ''Aero Fighters 3''. Skip to near the end of [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q95KP2tbFOg this stream]] to see, and note the players' reactions.
* Start a second loop of ''Aero Fighters 3''. Wait around when the transformed Tokyo Tower appears and it'll ''fall into the lake.''
* Angela's line, "I'm too punk to lose!" Somehow, the translators tried to make her(?) into a punk rocker to explain her various...affectations.
* Hien taking a bath while still wearing his flight helmet and mask.