* Here Minako is much more serious than in other continuities, but there's an instance of her pranking ways that is before everyone's eyes but clear only through FridgeLogic: her song ''C'Est La Vie''. Japanese people pronounce the title Sera Vi, the same as their pronunciation of Sailor V... But, she can actually speak western languages the proper way. Every time she sang ''C'Est La Vie'', Minako was crying to the world "Hey, I'm Sailor V, and you'll never find out in spite of me spelling it out".
* ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjmYy9YFwF4 Sayonara-Sweet Days]]'' plays when [[spoiler:the girls read Minako's farewell letter after her death]]. It's one of Minako's own songs, and [[http://sailormusic.net/lyrics/sayonara-sweet-days/ the lyrics]] are tailor-made for this situation-[[spoiler:she recorded it just for this occasion]].
* Minako writes and composes her own songs: ''[[http://sailormusic.net/lyrics/cest-la-vie-watashi-no-naka-no-koisuru-bubun/ C'Est La Vie]]'' is her classic sense of humour declaring to the world she's Sailor V while nobody realizes what she's saying mixed to a willing misunderstanding of the meaning of the French saying, while ''[[http://sailormusic.net/lyrics/sayonara-sweet-days/ Sayonara-Sweet Days]]'' [[spoiler:was made specifically to say goodbye to the other Sailor Senshi]].
* Sailor Mars gets an AdaptationDyeJob so that her Sailor form just has black RapunzelHair as opposed to purple. As she's the one soldier who's most recognisable, of course Minako recognised her instantly when they bumped into each other at the church.
* When the girls are reading [[spoiler:Minako's]] final letter, the camera shows each of them sobbing-Except for Ami, who is crying but not nearly as hard as the rest. At first you think maybe the actress just couldn't pull it off, but then you realize that Ami wouldn't be crying as hard since she wasn't as close to [[spoiler:Minako]] as the other three were; she was the only one who didn't get any special bonding moments with her throughout the whole series.
* In Act Zero's ending, it seemed Luna arrived to seek Usagi shortly after Artemis turned Minako into Sailor V during Christmas time. Since the series proper begins around October, Minako had almost a year as Sailor V to learn backstory and gain experience [[Manga/CodenameSailorV like in the source material]] and facing off with Tuxedo Mask several times. Since Minako is ''very'' devoted to her senshi job, this explains her cynicism when she first met Usagi and Rei in the series.
* In the Special Act, Usagi and Mamoru's wedding is being set up suddenly and in a strange hurry (to the point Ami is ''abroad'' due the suddenness), and Usagi has some serious mood swings. They just found out Mamoru got Usagi pregnant.
* After everyone (especially Rei) insists that [[spoiler:Minako should undergo surgery for her terminal illness, she dies -- probably from the surgery]].
** [[spoiler:To be fair, terminal illness implies certain death anyways, the surgery at least had a CHANCE of saving her.]]
* Minako [[spoiler:being alive]] in the reset timeline where she had never been a Sailor Soldier hints that [[spoiler:her terminal illness was the result of her literally ''working herself to death'' as a Sailor Senshi]].