* Xenovia's intention is to bear Issei's child. [[DidntThinkThisThrough So why is she carrying around condoms?]]
** She only directly tried bearing his children in the episode she surprised him in - Issei's freaked-out reaction was summed up as (paraphrased): "Do you understand what you're saying!? You wanna make a baby!? That's insane! That's insane! That's insane!". And not only that, this attempt indirectly caused agony to Issei, due to the beating that resulted from the misunderstanding (something she certainly wouldn't seem to be all for). So as a result, she likely decided to put the baby-making on hold for now until Issei said/showed it was okay - hence the condoms, and the 'we can practice anytime' aspect. Becoming a Devil also means she's got plenty of time to wait now, since most live 'almost forever'
* Sirzechs in the last episode of the anime seems content that Issei took Rias away from the engagement ceremony and even Grayfia notes that he seems happy about the fact that it's "unfortunate" that the Gremory and the Phenex clan will not have any marriage whatsoever. The reason why he's happy about it is [[spoiler: because it reminded him of his and Grayfia's circumstance when he married Grayfia, one of the servants of the Old Lucifer and at that time, it was a big no-no.]]
* Vali in the eleventh episode of NeW did not make his Divine Dividing appear to block Gasper's [[TimeStandStill time stopping ability]] while he lampshaded that he and Issei were able to block it using their dragon powers (Issei had to make his gauntlet appear). The reason? He did not tap into Albion's power, but instead used the magic reserves he inherited from the original Lucifer. Becomes something of ForeShadowing, as later he was revealed to be a direct descendant (or more accurately, the great grandson)
** Further proof is that the Holy Swords and the Boosted Gear all manifested once the time stopping field went off, notice how Vali's Divine Dividing didn't?
* Cao Cao being CrazyPrepared in general but especially Volume 11. Let's face it, if you were a PlayerCharacter and you're up against an armada of demons and angels and you're target is to take the power of the strongest dragon aka your PuppetKing, wouldn't ''you'' wanna be CrazyPrepared for the situation by collecting all the [[InfinityPlusOneSword Infinity Plus One Swords]] and an assortment of [[GameBreaker Game Breakers]] just to even stand a chance against them? Even Azazel notes that they're the [[FinalBoss Final Bosses]] for the humans in video game terms.
* Issei DoesNotKnowHisOwnStrength. Normally this can be shrugged off as HeroicSelfDeprecation, but during the Mid-Class exam he attacked another low class devil (who may or may not have had the power to become mid-class) in Balance Breaker. If he had boosted at all, he would have blown the other person, ''an ally'', in two.
* Remember how Kokabiel destroyed some of the school buildings during the fight with him? That doesn't seem too terrifying on it's own until you remember that the OCR building could have been one of them... and Gasper was still locked in the forbidden room.
** It gets worse when you remember he's actually allowed to leave the room at night, but chooses not to.
* The Evil Pieces system in general. You're forced to give up your humanity and enslave yourself to another devil for the rest of your long, ''long'' life. As a Devil, you get to do that to others, who do the same to others...[[HappinessInSlavery while Issei and the rest of the Gremory peerage may not mind]], having a kind and loving master, it's been shown that they're extremely lucky in that regard, as not all devil masters are like her. They could have ended up the eternal servants of someone like Riser or (Great Red forbid) Diodora...
** And then you remember Diodora was planning to do this to Asia, had Issei not met her on that fateful day...
** It's an actual plot point in various later volumes where sacred gears users who are given unfair or deceptive contracts take the opportunity to rebel when their masters find themselves on the wrong side of battles, and then wind up arrested and, surprisingly, are given fair hearings before their sentences are carried out.
* [=CaoCao=] implants himself with a [[TakenForGranite Medusa's eye]] to replace the one Issei shot out. What happened to the Gorgon?
** Considering he was already CrazyPrepared, just what did he do to get one of Medusa's eyes?