Fanfic Recs: Dark Angel
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Dark Angel Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors and WebsitesRaising Hell Fan Fiction Archive Tears from a gun by beggar_always
- Recommended by Later Tuesday
- Synopsis: Not so much a story as a series of drabbles from 494's life, preseries, post series, inshow and AU
- Comments: A few stories border on Alec/Max, but overall gen and some disturbing, but interesting insights into the character.
- Recommended by Mike Rosoft
- Pairing: Logan/Max
- Synopsis: Not so much a story as a series of snapshots from the show (plus a Distant Finale), with the connecting theme of Logan's love towards Max.
- Comments: Exactly What It Says on the Tin. When I first read the story, I - the hopeless romantic I am - actually cried; the more cynical readers might well see it as too sweet for the dark nature of the series.
- Recommended by Llama
- Pairing: Logan/Max
- Synopsis: Explores a what if? scenario. What could have been if only one tiny thing had changed in the episode The Kids Are Aiight.
- Comments: An absolutely stunning, in depth character exploration piece and a testament that you don't need big over the top drama to have genuine tension and conflict in a story. Also that the couple getting together is the beginning, not the end. This story begins in one of the many moments that Max and Logan almost went for it and changed their relationship and goes on to show what would have happened if they did. It's about two complicated, damaged people learning how to be in love and be happy. And it's funnny (they have to learn to deal with their friends, too). And it's sad (it's not as easy as love conquers all). It's the perfect fix-it for anyone getting jaded by the war in the fandom or over season two.