"I am Arturia Pendragon. They tell me I am Dragonborn."Thu'um of a Distant Utopia is a Skyrim/Fate/stay night Crossover by Deviate's Fish that puts Saber into the role of the Dragonborn.Sadly, this fic is very much dead.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Catapult Nightmare: Arturia, after she experiences the dragon's memories as dreams.
- Friend or Foe: Delphine nearly attacks Hadvar and Ralof, wrongly assuming that the attack on Riverwood was a Thalmor ploy.
- Full-Frontal Assault: Not noticing that the dragonfire burned off her clothing, Arturia goes around Helgen half-naked for a while until Ralof calls it to attention.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Arturia retains her stats and skills from Fate/stay night, most notably her Magic Resistance and Charisma.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Arvel the Swift gets cut in half by the Draugr Overlord in Bleak Falls Barrow.
- Let Us Never Speak of This Again: About Arturia traipsing through Helgen half-naked. No one mentions it at all, and she hopes that it stays that way.
- Magnetic Hero: Perhaps as a result of her Rank B Charisma, Arturia pretty much got the Stormcloaks and Imperials that followed her from Helgen to stop fighting each other and engage in jolly cooperation, although pulling an Enemy Mine situation by pointing out the dragon attacking Riverwood helped.
- Medium Awareness: Sheogorath knows that he's in a fanfic.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Done by Arturia to the torturer in Helgen when he shows himself to be hostile to her and her party.
- Scenery Porn: Upon exiting Bleak Falls Barrow and observing that the snowstorm had subsided, Arturia takes the time to admire the view before returning to Riverwood.
- The Watson: Arturia is told of important facts by Hadvar and Ralof when she makes it clear she has no idea where or what Skyrim even is.