"I don't care what you say, as long I save the world! I'm doing this for me, my friends, and the entire world, you are just too much!"
A Crossover Fic written by Rizki-kun, Spongebob 2019 is an Alternate Universe Fic
where many Nickelodeon
characters teamup with the story's main character who wishes to free the world from a now out-of-character Spongebob, who has become power-hungry and now took over the world with a iron grip, making the world post-apocalyptic.
The story begins with how Spongebob came to be, until one time, Spongebob turned over his creator and took control over the entire Viacom company and in turn turn the world into a wasteland because his creator never made him pass his show's boating test
, and now one Indonesian-American man dares to defy him, and brings along many Nick characters along the way to battle Spongebob's forces (which consists of enemies each show representative has made in their respective shows).
This story has been deleted from Fanfiction.net
List of Nick shows participating in the story:
(As the story is written back in September 2011, new shows, Nick@Nite shows and some shows are not included.)
The fanfic contains examples of:
- Alternate Universe: How the world would look like if Spongebob snapped.
- And the Adventure Continues: The last scene of the epilogue.
- As Himself: Nick Cannon, TeenNick's Chairman, in chapter 14, leading the whole Degrassi gang.
- Babies Ever After: Some of the cast, in the epilogue.
- Big Bad: Spongebob.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Tori Vega towards her Hollywood Arts friends in chapter 3 and Freddie Benson towards Carly Shay in chapter 4.
- Continuity Nod: Some of the shows in the story.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Spongebob took over the the entire Viacom company, the whole world and killed his creator because his creator never made him pass his show's boating test.
- Earn Your Happy Ending
- Exty Years from Now: 2019.
- Heroic BSOD: Carly Shay in Chapter 2, due to Freddie Benson being MIA after Sam took him to Spongebob's forces. Poof got affected with it because he can't do anything to help her, but manages to cure her out at the the near end of the chapter.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Endah asks Shelby to keep loving him for her, as she knows it'll make both of them happy.
- Little Boy Seeks Big Girl: Tommy Turner towards Trina Vega, who gladly accepts.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Just check the show list! (and that's not even adding Nicktoons with animals, or other Live-action shows.)
- Love Triangle: between Rizki, Endah and Shelby Marx.
- Mega Crossover
- Ms. Fanservice: Shelby, Endah, Trina (who finally gets some appreciation).
- Original Generation: Rizki Al-Ibrahim, Endah Heinz (German-Indonesian student at PCA,) and Dominic Harrison.
- Shout-Out: So much!
- The use of songs by some of the girls while Rizki fights Spongebob in chapter 15 are shoutouts to the Macross series, notably the final battles in the original, DYRL, and Frontier.
- The final mobile suit fight is a mix of the final battles of Kamille VS Scirocco and Kira VS Rau, complete with Rizki's Strike Freedom Gundam doing a Beam Spam while ramming Spongebob's Providence Gundam the same way the Zeta Gundam did to The O in Waverider mode.
- Freddie saving Carly ala Macross Frontier's Alto's attempt to save Ranka in the 2nd episode of the anime (minus jumping out of the YF-29).
- Dil shouting "You're more worst than 4Kids!", referencing how Power Rangers is a Bowdlerise of Super Sentai.
- Robarazzi and the iCarly webcast are mentioned and comes back... IN SPACE!
- Shelby's talk with Rizki before he uses the Strike Freedom is reminiscent of Shinji and Misato's last talk before she dies in End of Evangelion. (The scene in question is the talk before Misato pushes Shinji to the elevator leading to his EVA unit.)
- Chapter 5 has a road fight sequence ala The Road Warrior.
- Special Guest: Beavis and Butthead.
- The Power of Love: Tori and Freddie gets freed of the brainwashing through Cat and Carly respectively through this.
- This Is Unforgivable!: After what Spongebob did to his home city and killing Endah, this is what Rizki had in mind.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: What did happen to the Samurai Rangers in the battle? They never got mentioned again.
- "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue: The final chapter after they all part ways.