- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Angela, both in physical description and in her remote and aloof manner.
- Becoming the Costume: On Halloween night, Ethan Rayne cast a powerful transformation spell targeting those individuals wearing costumes bought from his shop. Earlier that day, he seemed most interested in Harmony's plan to dress as a fictional goddess, and helpfully assisted her in assembling her outfit....
- Bi the Way: Once she begins assimilating Amora's memories and life experience, Harmony is startled to find herself becoming this. Angela seems to have been this all along, and Fawn is visibly considering the possibility (at least where Harmony is concerned).
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Angela Crowe is a textbook example of a Gothy girl, right down to her waist-length raven-black hair and her pale, pale skin.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Harmony becomes this, even when using magic to hide much of her beauty upgrade. Angela is obviously smitten, and even Fawn, who thinks of herself as completely straight, feels the attraction.
- How Do I Shot Web?: Aside from the physical abilities inherent in her new Asgardian body, Harmony's powers lie in her ability to perform magic. Since Amora's memories span roughly three thousand years, it is not a trivial matter for her to assimilate and make use of her mystical knowledge. More than once she has found herself in serious trouble because she has to pause and search those memories for some way to deal with a threat that is right in front of her and disinclined to grant a time-out.
- Even worse, most of the things she knows how to do simply don't work properly in this universe. Multiple scenes show her taking advantage of quiet moments to experiment with her magic in an attempt to work out exactly what works and what doesn't.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: In the world where Amora is an actual living individual, she is a powerful and respected sorceress who dwells in the fabled city of Asgard, and is revered as the very embodiment of Beauty and Seduction. In the Buffyverse, Harmony lives in a large but mundane house on the outskirts of a small town in California, and is respected and admired by exactly nobody. Although that does begin to change as the story progresses.
- Her mystical powers also suffer a severe downgrade when translated/transferred to Harmony, due to the vastly different metaphysics between the two universes. Harmony still has vast magical ability, but soon realizes that it will take months—possibly years—to adust and relearn how to properly make use of those abilities.
- Magic Kiss: The Enchantress tended to use a kiss to deliver some of her most powerful charm magicks, to the point where she sometimes claimed that her lips themselves were ensorcelled. Harmony's experiments indicate that her reduced powers prevent from instantly controlling anyone via her trademark kiss, but spells delivered to their target in this fashion are more powerful and less likely to be resisted.
- Proud Beauty: It's perhaps a bit unfair to call Harmony conceited, but she's fully aware of her supernatural beauty, and feels no shame whatsoever in flaunting it whenever possible.
- Rapunzel Hair: As part of her Goddess upgrade, Harmony's hair becomes much thicker and softer, and goes from waist length to knee length. And she loves it.
- Spell Book: Harmony discovers examples of both types; books about magic, and books of magical spells, in the school libary, where Giles had conceiled them in plain sight under a spell of aversion. She promptly 'borrows' a few of them to help in her efforts to relearn her magic.
- Squishy Wizard: Harmony is a hyper-feminine, non-athletic teenage girl with no fighting ability, and is therefore quite delicate and fragile... for an Asgardian. Of course, even a petite Asgardian woman can benchpress a car, and shrug off damage that would shatter a mere human body, so 'fragile' is a relative term.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Xander and Buffy briefly intercept Harmony and try to give her this after she expounds her philosophy of beauty. Contrary to their expectations, she smashes their arguments and flings them back with interest.
- Vain Sorceress: A non-evil example. Harmony is enchanted by her new and improved face and body, but she has neither the need nor the desire to harm anyone in order to sustain them. She's also fully aware of her narcissism, and is quite comfortable with it, thank you very much.
- Weight Woe: When she realizes that her Asgardian body comes complete with a supercharged metabolism that burns through calories rapidly, Harmony is hopeful that she can finally do away with her endless dieting. When she discovers that the oh-so-very-vain Amora had actually researched and created spells specifically designed to rid her body of unwanted fat, Harm is ecstatic, and for the first time in years is able to eat full meals without feeling guilt.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: The most visible result of Harmony's transformation to an Asgardian. Not only does she now have the body of a goddess, she has the body of THE goddess who made it her focus and obsession to be the most beautiful woman in existence. Given her natural gifts, and thousands of years in which to use her powerful magicks to enhance and perfect every aspect of her body, it's no wonder that the end result is truly stunning.
Fan Fic / An Average Everyday Supergoddess
A Buffy/Marvel Comics crossover fanfic by Dreamsmith, "Harmony: An Average, Everyday... Supergoddess?" is a YAHF story ('Yet Another Halloween Fic'), which focuses on a third-tier character from the Buffy series named Harmony Kendall. During the Halloween-themed episode, when a powerful spell transformed people into whatever costume they were wearing, Harmony happened to be dressed up as a (theoretically) fictional comic book character—Amora, the Asgardian Enchantress. When the spell ended and the night had passed, everyone in Sunnydale reverted to their normal selves... but for some reason Harmony, though she regained her awareness of her mortal life, retained the memories, powers, and physical attributes of the Enchantress. In the days and weeks that follow, she works to adjust to both the profound changes she has undergone, and to the startling realization that her world is far, far stranger than she had ever imagined. Read the story Here