"I go after parts in horror films 'cause I have the most fun shooting them. I mean, wouldn't you rather be covered in blood fighting some fucker with an axe than doing some lame romantic comedy?"B-Movie Scream Queen (like the Y-Generation's equivalent of Sybil Danning or Linnea Quigley) born September 11, 1979, best known for such movies as Tromeo and Juliet, Abominable and the recent remake of Night of the Demons (2009), along with plenty of others. She's also known for one other thing.
This actress provides examples of:
- Ascended Fangirl
- Cheshire Cat Grin/Psychotic Smirk: As seen to the right...
- Chronically Killed Actor
- Combat Stilettos
- Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose
- The Lad-ette
- Ms. Fanservice: If Tiffany Shepis is in it, there's about a 99% chance she will get fully or partly nude.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: While filming Tromeo and Juliet, Shepis knocked co-star Stephen Blackehart out cold and punctured his lower lip with her spiked heel.
- This is after her brief time as a competitive kickboxer.
- Self-Deprecation: Let's let the lady say it best, via her column at Fangoria.com:"[W]hat do I know? I’m just a chick who’s acted in a shit-ton of horror films."