"I go after parts in horror films 'cause I have the most fun shooting them. I mean, wouldn't you rather be covered in blood fighting some fucker with an axe than doing some lame romantic comedy?"B-Movie Scream Queen (like the Y-Generation's equivalent of Sybil Danning or Linnea Quigley) born September 11, 1979, best known for such movies as Tromeo and Juliet, Abominable and the 2009 remake of Night of the Demons, along with plenty of others. She's also known for one other thing.
Tiffany's Notable Roles:
- 12 Monkeys (2016) as Sergeant Stavros
- Sharknado 2: The Second One (2014) as Chrissie
- The Violent Kind (2010) as Michelle
- Night of the Demons (2009 remake) as Diana
- Bonnie & Clyde vs. Dracula (2008) as Bonnie
- Man vs. Woman (2006) as The Woman
- Nightmare Man (2006) as Mia
- Abominable (2006) as Tracy
- The Hazing (2004) (AKA Dead Scared) as Marsha
- Tromeo and Juliet (1996) as Peter
This actress provides examples of:
- B-Movie: Most of her roles are in B-Movies; and she seems to prefer this.
- Cheshire Cat Grin/Psychotic Smirk: The page image.
- Chronically Killed Actor: Many of her roles see her being this; in fact it's probably easier to count the roles where she doesn't die as opposed to the ones she does.
- Combat Stilettos
- Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose: Some of her roles do this during some moments; a few photoshoots do as well.
- Final Girl: Some of her roles do this, which comes with the territory. A few even do this with a twist.
- The Lad-ette: A few of her roles are this, and she even has shown elements of this in real life as well.
- Ms. Fanservice: If Tiffany Shepis is in it, there's about a 99% chance she will get fully or partly nude.
- Many of her photoshoots for her now defunct official website is this as well, both the nude and non-nude variety.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: While filming Tromeo and Juliet, Shepis knocked co-star Stephen Blackehart out cold and punctured his lower lip with her spiked heel.
- This is after her brief time as a competitive kickboxer.
- Promoted Fangirl: Loves horror movies to the point where they're her preferred roles (As seen by the quote at the top of the page). Various interviews also indicate that her favorite movies are horror.
- Self-Deprecation: Let's let the lady say it best, via her column at Fangoria.com:"[W]hat do I know? I’m just a chick who’s acted in a shit-ton of horror films."