Creator: Taylor Momsen
Taylor Momsen (born July 26, 1993) is an American actress, model and singer-songwriter. She is best known for her role as Jenny Humphrey in the CW show Gossip Girl. She began acting in commercials at three years old. Her film debut was as Cindy-Lou Who in the live-action film How the Grinch Stole Christmas!.In 2008, Momsen became a professional model, and in 2010, she was chosen as the face of Madonna's "Material Girl" fashion line. She's the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the band The Pretty Reckless.
- Cool Shades: She's almost always seen wearing a pair of sunglasses.
- Distaff Counterpart: Compare her to career to that of Drake
- Excessive Evil Eye Shadow: Leading to Celebitchy to give her the nickname her "Raccoon McPantsless".
- Former Child Star: Though she's still managed to maintain a successful career.
- Knife Nut: Apparently.
- Messy Hair
- Rapunzel Hair
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: She once dressed like this◊ while on tour. It's a quite a black metal image for a band who plays pretty straightforward radio rock.
- She's Got Legs
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'8".
- Stripperiffic: Some of her outfits, especially shoes, were even bought at stripper shops, though she may have grown out of this style.
- Younger Than They Look: When she was a teenager, her style of dress and makeup made her look in her early to mid twenties. Also while Cindy-Lou Who was stated to be 8, she was only 6 during filming.