Natalia Yevegnievna Guseva (Ната́лья Влади́мировна Гу́сева, born 12 September 1982) is a Russian actress famous for her role as Alisa Selezneva in Guest from the Future, a Science Fiction miniseries based on the works of Kir Bulychev. She had appeared in some small movies, but became an instant star with the release of Guest from the Future, which resulted in "Alisomania." She resigned from acting at the end of the 1980s when producers began offering her roles that in her words "would dirty the bright image of Alisa" and instead studied to become a scientist. She has recently returned to acting with some small roles. She lives in Moscow with her daughter Alesya, and is still involved in the fan community.
- Dangerous Trifles (1983)
- Guest from the Future (1984) as Alisa Selezneva. This was her Star-Making Role.
- Race of the Century (1986)
- Lilac Sphere (1987) reprising her role as Alisa Selezneva.
- Will of the Universe (1988)
- Liteiny (2009, episode "Face") as a TV presenter.
- Alisa's Birthday (2009) as a starship captain opposite Yasya Nikolaeva as Alisa Selezneva.
Tropes about her
- Brainy Brunette
- Friend to All Living Things: Hence her studies of entomology and biochemistry.
- Gaussian Girl: See here.
- Geeky Turn-On: Her husband Dennis Murashkevich is a veterinarian, and once sent Natalia a box of insects from the East.
- Hypnotic Eyes: Absolutely captivating◊.
- Spiders Are Scary: Averted. The average young lady would be terrified of a tarantula walking over her. Natalia Guseva is not an average lady.