Creator: Natalia Guseva
Natalia Yevegnievna Guseva (born 1972) is a Russian actress famous for her role as Alisa Selezneva in Guest from the Future, a Science Fiction film based on the works of Kir Bulychev. She had appeared in some small movies, but became an instant star with the release of Guest from the Future, which resulted in "Alisomania." She resigned from acting at the end of the 1980s when producers began offering her roles that in her words "would dirty the bright image of Alisa" and instead studied to become a scientist. She has recently returned to acting with some small roles. She lives in Moscow with her daughter Alesya, and is still involved in the fan community.
- Dangerous Trifles (1983)
- Guest from the Future (1984) as Alisa Selezneva. This was her Star-Making Role.
- Race of the Century (1986)
- Lilac Sphere (1987) reprising her role as Alisa Selezneva.
- Will of the Universe (1988)
- Liteiny (2009, episode "Face") as a TV presenter.
- Alisa's Birthday (2009) as a starship captain opposite Yasya Nikolaeva as Alisa Selezneva.
Tropes about her
- Brainy Brunette
- Contractual Purity: Self-imposed. She refused a role in 1989 that would have required her to act in a rape scene, and took a twenty-year hiatus from acting. She said she did not want to do anything that would ruin the good image of Alisa.
- Defictionalization: Natalia Guseva, who played scientifically-minded Alisa, became a scientist and has a daughter named Alesya. Guest from the Future must be more inspirational than initially thought....
- Friend to All Living Things: Hence her studies of entomology and biochemistry.
- Gaussian Girl: See here.
- Geeky Turn-On: Her husband Dennis Murashkevich is a veterinarian, and once sent Natalia a box of insects from the East.
- Hypnotic Eyes: Absolutely captivating◊.
- One of Us: Presents the "Alisa" award for Science Fiction for children at the Russian scifi/fantasy convention RusCon.
- She Also Did: Is a biochemist.
- Spiders Are Scary: Averted. The average young lady would be terrified of a tarantula walking over her. Natalia Guseva is not an average lady.
- Star-Making Role: As Alisa Selezneva in Guest from the Future.