Michel Gondry (born 1963) is a French film, commercial, and music video director known to be a visual trickster of pop music videos and surreal, fantastical, whimsical dramas and the innovator of bullet time.
- La Lettre (1998)
- Human Nature (2001)
- Pecan Pie (2003)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
- Dave Chappelle's Block Party (2005)
- The Science of Sleep (2006)
- Be Kind Rewind (2008)
- The Thorn In The Heart (2009)
- The Green Hornet (2011)
- Mood Indigo (2013)
- Is The Man Who Is Tall Happy? (2013)
Tropes associated with Michel Gondry:
- Genre Mashup: His films usually twist and combine various different genres, from superhero comedy to surreal, sci-fi drama.
- Genre Roulette: He's worked in a variety of different genres, from sci-fi romantic dramedy (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), to animated documentary (Is The Man Who Is Tall Happy?) to stand-up concert film (Dave Chappelle's Block Party).
- Scenery Porn: His films are known for their visual splendor.