"I'm not the kind of guy who got into this to be famous."
Logan Lerman is an American actor. He was born in Beverly Hills, California, to a Jewish family. His birthdate is January 19, 1992.He has been acting since the age of four, starting out in commercials. His first film role as as Mel Gibson's son in The Patriot and he continued to play bit parts in films and TV shows in his childhood. A major career boost came when he starred in Jack & Bobby playing the younger version of the titular Bobby - a kid who will become the US President one day. The show was Too Good to Last and got cancelled after one season. Logan however continued to impress in other small roles.He was brought to national attention with the film adaptation of Percy Jackson and the Olympians as the titular character. The film was a success and earned a sequel. Logan also earned his dramatic credentials in films like The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Noah and Fury. Most recently, his performance in the adaptation of Philip Roth's Indignation (which he also executive produced) won him wide critical acclaim.
- The Patriot (2000) - William Martin
- What Women Want (2000) - Young Nick Marshall
- The Butterfly Effect (2004) - Evan Treborn at seven years old
- Jack & Bobby (2004-2005) - Young Bobby McCallister
- 3:10 to Yuma (2007) - William Evans
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Percy Jackson
- Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief (2010)
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013)
- The Three Musketeers (2011) - D'Artagnan
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) - Charlie
- Noah (2013) - Ham
- Fury (2014) - Norman Ellison
- Indignation (2016) - Marcus