Creator: Hiroya Ishimaru
Another veteran seiyuu, in the same caliber of Akira Kamiya, who pops up occasionally in voice acting. Hiroya is most famous for his role as Kouji Kabuto from Mazinger Z, though he does not reprise his role in Shin Mazinger. His voice range is incredible that in one second, he is a sophisticated old/middle-aged man, in another second he's using a kid-friendly voice. Of course, in any situations, most of them has a chance to be Hot-Blooded.He is also the official dub voice of Jackie Chan. And as seen in his role as Lei Wulong, he is incredibly fluent in English, as in "I can't believe this guy is actually Japanese" fluent.
Notable roles by Hiroya Ishimaru:
- Angus MacGyver's Japanese voice
- Apachai Hopachai in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
- Durren in Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys
- Edge/Edward Geraldine in Final Fantasy IV DS
- Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime in the Japanese dubs of The Transformers and Transformers: The Movie, as well as Transformers Headmasters
- A different Rodimus Prime in the Japanese dub of Transformers Animated
- Jan Kugo in Starzinger
- Kouji Kabuto in Mazinger Z and Mazinkaiser. Suceeded by Kenji Akabane in Shin Mazinger
- Kotaro Hazuki in Dancougar
- Launchpad McQuack in the original Japanese dub of DuckTales (darrin'd by Akio Ohtsuka in the redub)
- Lei Wulong in Tekken (Who is also a Captain Ersatz for Jackie Chan) (Note: He's Lei's ENGLISH VA.)
- Lionel Hutz in the Japanese dub of The Simpsons
- Ryger in Uchuu Majin Daikengo
- Sharkie Chan in Juken Sentai Gekiranger (who is of course, also based on Jackie Chan)
- Tatsuya Aoi in Shinkon Gattai Godannar!!
- Mr. Tokita in G-Senjou no Maou
- Ultraman Taro in Ultraman Mebius (the original actor had a scheduling conflict).