CMX was an imprint of DC Comics (technically, it is an imprint of Wildstorm, itself an imprint of DC) that specialized in translated manga. The line was cancelled in July of 2010, leaving several series unfinished; Megatokyo, the sole surviving title, was moved to the main DC comic imprint.
Manga published by CMX include:
- Ballad of a Shinigami
- Crayon Shin Chan
- Densha Otoko - The Story of the Train Man Who Fell in Love With A Girl - one of the several Densha Otoko manga adaptations (of which there are three available in English)
- Dokkoida?! (manga)
- From Eroica with Love
- I Hate You More Than Anyone
- Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
- Kikaider 01 - a Darker and Edgier retelling of the original story.
- Megatokyo - from Volume 4
- Penguin Revolution
- Tenjho Tenge - Notably Macekred and Bowdlerized; word of mouth about this almost sunk the entire line early on.