- Big Brother Attraction: Has a quite apparent crush on Kamiomi.
- Hikikomori: A total recluse at first.
- Little Miss Almighty: Possesses the powers of Amaterasu.
- Tsundere: For Kamiomi.
- The Faceless: Always have something covering his face, even when it makes no logical sense.
- Badass Adorable
- Bi the Way
- Non-Action Girl: Notably compared to her sisters, Tsurugi is kinda useless as a fighter.
- Really 700 Years Old: Is actually the goddess Amaterasu in disguise.
- Cuteness Proximity: Gushes over her pet rabbit and tiny animal clothing.
- Kuudere: Cold and abrasive for the most part but with a really adorable personality beneath.
- One Woman Army: Literally takes on an army by herself. And crubstomps them.
- Robot Girl
- Sleepy Head
- Tsundere: Acts cold and abrasive towards Sasami most of the time even though she really likes her deep down.
- What Is This Thing You Call Love?: Has problems understanding conflicting emotions.
- Badass Adorable: Both incredibly cute and extremly dangerous to other gods.
- Big Eater
- Cheerful Child
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Has the mind of a small child.
- Potty Emergency: Has a brief one in Episode 2.
- Younger than She Looks: Looks like a mature lady. She's actually nine, and acts even younger than that.
- Back from the Dead
- Heel–Face Turn; After listening to the reason why her daughter didn't want to be a shrine maiden, Juju no longer considers her a traitor, and stops forcing her to choose that path.
- Incest Is Relative: In love with her brother and had Sasami with him.
- Lady of War
- Used to be a Sweet Parent: Juju used to be a loving mom before she died and her body was used by the god of the Underworld as a meat puppet.