AgumonA reptile digimon and the original template for most of the future partner digimon. Having grown up and become able to walk on two legs, it has an appearance like a tiny dinosaur. Because it is still on the way to adulthood, its power is low, but as its personality is quite ferocious, it doesn't understand fear. It has grown hard, sharp claws on both its hands and feet, and demonstrates its power in battle. It is also a being that foretells digivolution to a great and powerful Digimon.
Attacks:Baby Flame (Dub:Pepper Breath)
- An Axe to Grind: Its Battle Hawk attack uses an axe.
- Breath Weapon: Its Pepper Breath(Baby Flame) attack which releases a Fire Ball and attacks called Triple Baby Flame and Spitfire, which release more than one.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons
- Fireballs: Its preferred method of attack.
- Fountain of Expies: The template for every draconic Rookie that usually serves as the lead.
- Playing with Fire
- Recurring Element: Agumon is the Child/Rookie form of the main dragonlike Digimon line in Adventure.
- Series Mascot: Though unofficially, it serves the purpose as being the face of the franchise.
Agumon 2006A unique Agumon which has bound red leather belts around its arms, it is questioned whether its growth differs from previous digivolutions. As it's still growing, its power is weak, but it has grown hard, sharp claws on both its hands and feet, and it exhibits its power in combat.
- Breath Weapon: Has a unique fire-breath attack called Baby Burner in addition to Baby Flame.
- Fireballs: Its Baby Volcano attack shoots exploding ones.
- Handwraps of Awesome: With belts!
- Palette Swap: Of an original Agumon. Alongside some small differences in its structure here and there, Agumon 2006 is more yellow than it.
- Recurring Element: This guy is the Child/Rookie form of Savers' draconic Digimon line.
- Battle Aura
- Power Gives You Wings: Or for this case, turns your arms into wings.
- Super Mode: And it's also one of the only Digimon in Burst Mode that isn't an Ultimate/Mega.
Agumon HakaseIt is a genius Agumon that has a doctorate in Digital Monster studies from Digital World University. The badge on its chest is proof of its doctorate. Though it is said that its degree was created by Agumon Hakase itself, it certainly is knowledgeable about Digimon types and territories. Due to its peculiar accent in which it attaches "Gya" to the end of its remarks, it is thought to possibly have come from a distant locale. In some forms of media including the version of the iC virtual pet it debuted on, Agumon Hakase is sometimes listed as a Mega.
Attacks:Hakase Bou, Hakase Bo
- Nice Hat: To show that it's a scholar.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Sometimes, this guy will be implemented as a Mega rather than a Rookie.
- Verbal Tic: "Gya."
Attacks: Baby Burner, Spitfire
Attacks:Nemesis IvyA plant Digimon that accomplished an evolution just like Palmon. It seems that, at noon, it opens up its arms and the flower on its head to perform photosynthesis. The aroma emitted from the flower on its head is definitely inherited from Palmon, so as usual it is intensely foul.
- Life Drain: Its Hungry Hand attack does this.
- Palette Swap: Of Palmon
- Poisonous Person: Its Gloom Dust attack is poisonous.
Arkadimon RookieIt is a cursed Digimon artificially created based on the data of various Digimon. Its nature is to digivolve by absorbing its opponent's data, but it's not clear if it possesses any sense of self. Because these details are unknown, it is currently being investigated.
Attacks:Soul Absorption, Erase Sickle
- Deader Than Dead: Any Digimon Arkadimon kills is completely dead and gone.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Leaving aside the fact the only time Arkadimon's Rookie form has been seen it could throw down with Megas and walk away, it can still destroy Digimon utterly with its attacks, something a bit beyond the normal for almost anything below Mega level itself.
- Sinister Scythe: Two of them for hands.
Armadimon (Armadillomon)A Mammal Digimon whose body is covered in a hard shell. It has a carefree, charming personality, but occasionally gets hurt if it gets carried away. Just like Veemon and the others, Armadillomon is a descendant of an ancient species, so it is able to perform special Armor Digivolutions.
Attacks:Scratch Beat, Rolling Stone (Dub:Claw Chop, Diamond Shell)
- Rolling Attack: It's Rolling Stone attack
Bakumon (Tapirmon)A Digimon which has the appearance of the Baku, said to be a dream-eating mythical beast.It is thought that it is a Digimon that developed from a medical computer for detecting brain waves, and it seems that it uses the data from humans in REM sleep as nourishment. In recent studies, it has been proven that it has the power to purge particularly bad nightmares and malignant computer viruses. Also, since it has the ability to change the captured nightmares and viruses back to normal, it is considered a holy Digimon. It wears a Holy Ring on its foreleg. Its "Nightmare Syndrome" is the same technique as that of the Ultimate Digimon, Digitamamon, but its connection to Tapirmon is a mystery.
- Dub Name Change: To Tapirmon, since it does look like a tapir.
- Dream Stealer
- Mind Rape: Its Nightmare Syndrome attack does this.
BearmonA Beast Digimon which has the appearance of a bear-cub with a trademark baseball cap worn backwards. Although it is a little timid at first, it immediately becomes bosom buddies with other Digimon. However, once it begins to battle, with the uncommon physical strength and will-power it possesses—to continue battling no matter what kind of attack it suffers—it becomes a very reliable being. The ability for close combat hidden within its body is very strong, to the point that it bound its fists in leather belts so that its special punches wouldn't hurt itself.The text on its cap reads "BEARS".
Bemmon (Vemmon)A bizarre Digimon that looks like an alien in a space suit. Has only appeared in Digimon World 3.
- Artificial Digimon: It was created to be a weapon.
- Collared by Fashion: It has a metal collar around its neck, with a broken chain still attached to it.
- Cyber Cyclops: Has one eye behind its visor.
- Hollywood Cyborg: Its tail is organic, but the rest of it has a technological look. Its evolutions include more organic bits.
- Morphic Resonance: Common to all three of Bemmom's evolutions is its purple tail.
- Our Vampires Are Different: It's a kind of data vampire, draining the data of its enemies with its attacks.
- Shout-Out: Its name is a reference to the bug-eyed monster (BEM) aliens of pulp science fiction.
BetamonAn Amphibian Digimon with a gentle and quiet personality. But when he gets angry, his electrical powers shock anyone around him, friend or foe.
- Battle Boomerang: It can use its fin as one.
- Making a Splash: Its Water Tower attack generates a geyser.
- Shock and Awe: Has an attack called Electric Shock.
Attacks:Dengeki Biririn 185V
- Palette Swap: Aside from a couple of extra fins and spikes on its legs, it's just a more bluish version of the regular Betamon.
- Shock and Awe: Has an upgraded version of its default form's Electric Shock attack.
Attacks:Baby Flame (Dub:Pepper Breath)
- Breath Weapon: Knows an attack called Baby Breath in addition to Baby Flame and Spitfire.
- Palette Swap: Of the Digimon Savers version of Agumon.
- An Ice Person: It has an attack called Black Ice.
- Palette Swap: Of the Standard Gabumon. Its Petit Fire attack is also red instead of blue.
- Playing with Fire: Unlike the regular Gabumon, it uses red fire instead of blue.
'''Attacks:Fire Grenade (Dub:Pyro Grenade)
- Breath Weapon: Virus Breath and Pyro Grenade.
- Evil Counterpart: It is an evil version of Guilmon that has embraced its viral instincts.
- Fireballs: This version of Guilmon replaces Fireball an attack called Fire Grenade, which lets it shoot exploding ones.
- Palette Swap: Its color scheme is the opposite of the regular Guilmon's.
- Plaguemaster: It exhales computer viruses to attack.
- Tachnicolor Fire: It breaths black flames.
- Wolverine Claws: Knows Rock Crusher.
Attacks:Monoshiri Book, Nigeashimou Dash
- Great Big Book of Everything: Carries one.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: Has a hat that looks like a hamburger bun.
Candmon (Candlemon)There is a flame on its head that resembles DemiMeramon, and if that flame goes out, it dies. Because of this, some say that the main body is the flame and that the wax is just a decoy.
Attacks:Bonfire (Dub:Lava Loogie/Flame Bomber)
- Animate Inanimate Object: A candle with a mind of its own.
- Attack Its Weak Point: The flame is it's real body
- Playing with Fire
- Elemental Punch: Knows Mullion Punch, a fiery punching attack used by ToyAgumon
- The Medic: Petit Heal lets it heal itself and its allies.
- Palette Swap: With ToyAgumon, only that the pallet to be swapped is more on its transparency, rather than its color.
Attacks:M16 Assassin, DCD Bomb
CoronamonA Beast Digimon born from the fusion of sun-watching data. It has an innocent personality due to its sense of justice being powerfully sincere.
Attacks:Corona-Knuckle, Corona Flame, Petit Prominence
- Elemental Punch: Corona Knuckle is a fire-based one.
- Panthera Awesome
- Playing with Fire
- Weaponized Headgear: Can shoot fire out of its headband.
- Wreathed in Flames: Does this during its Petit Prominence attack.
DORUmonA Beast Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody whose name is derived from "DIGITAL OR UNKNOWN MONSTER". Because it has an old-style interface on its brow, it has been conjectured to be an experimental "Prototype Digimon" from before Digimon were discovered. The personality of natural Combat Species Digimon manifests particularly strongly within it, so its combat instinct is high, and it often barks and snaps at everything, but it seems that it was tamed by someone it once bit. The data that is said to have been hidden within the deepest parts of its Digi Core, during an experiment, is the potent life-force data of the legendary beast, the "Dragon", and it is said it has the potential to grow into a mighty Digimon.
Attacks:Metal Cannon, Dash Metal
- Breath Weapon: Its Dash Metal attack.
- Foreshadowing: DORUmon does indeed tend to grow into mighty Digimon, like Grademon or Alphamon.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Part beast
- Purple Is Powerful: Is a blueish-purple color and very powerful.
- Recurring Element: DORUmon is the Child/Rookie form of one of the draconic Digimon lines across the several X-Antibody media, primarily Chronicle and X-Evolution.
- Super Prototype: Of all Digimon.
DracomonIt is an ancient, pure-blooded Dragon Digimon that is said to be the "Progenitor" of all Dramon-type Digimon. It possesses physical ability to a degree that could not be imagined from its small build, and both its power and its quick wits are top class among Rookie Digimon. Although its personality is ferocious, Dracomon can show its gentle side only to the others it has recognized. It has wings, but it is unable to fly because they are not sufficiently developed. Also, it has a nature whose primary trait is wanting to collect "shiny things", with an especially strange attachment to gems and metals, and it eats and assimilates its favorite things. Amongst the scales that cover Dracomon's whole body, there is one scale that is called the "Gekirin" (逆鱗?).If it is touched there, Dracomon loses its mind to an excess of anger, and indiscriminately fires its "G Shurunen".
Attacks:Baby Breath, Tail Smash, G Shurunen
- Breath Weapon: Its Baby Breath attack
- Monster Progenitor: Every Digimon that bares the name -Dramon is said to have descended from it.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Wings Do Nothing: Its wings are underdeveloped.
DracumonIt is the Dark Area's most mischievous Digimon. For the sake of a prank, it will meet the challenge unflinchingly even if it is accompanied by some risk. It once nearly got itself killed trying to graffiti the faces of all four of the Sovereigns...(it's unknown whether it succeeded). It was once a bloodsucking Digimon, but these days it forgets to suck blood, and it seems it's trying to play some kind of trick on the Royal Knights.
Attacks:Eye of Nightmare, Undead Fang
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: Has two unmatching eyes on it's palms
- Mismatched Eyes: On its hands. Each of the eye-shaped markings on its mask matches the color of the one on its respective side.
- Our Vampires Are Different
- The Prankster
EbiBurgermonIt is a Digimon that took in food data, and maybe because it is consists of the selected ingredient data, it is a Digimon with a pure heart. EbiBurgamon is a variant species of Burgermon, and has taken in the ingredient data of fresh shrimp.
Attack:Fresh Shrimp, Hot Cutlets
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: Has a cap that looks like a hamburger bun.
- Palette Swap: Of the Rookie Burgermon.
ElecmonA Mammal Digimon that retained Tsunomon's mammal-like elements and digivolved. It's very curious and lively, and inherited its prank-loving personality from Tsunomon. Also, Elecmon possesses nine tails, and during battle, it fans out its tail like the plumage of a peacock to intimidate its opponent.
Attacks:Sparkling Thunder (Dub:Super Thunder Strike)
Attacks:Tail Dusk (Dub:Dark Tail), Jamming Thunder
FalcomonLiving up in 3 km-high mountains, it is a Bird Digimon. As its wings are not very developed, it can only fly to the extent of gliding, but since it is a powerful runner instead, it is able to run about the craggy mountains at great speed. Because it has a rough temperament, you will receive a fierce attack if you carelessly approach, so caution is necessary.
Attacks:Scratch Smash, Falco Rush
Attacks:Shuririnken (Dub:Ninja Blade)
- Razor Wind: Can generate these.
Flamon (Flamemon)A Digimon that was transformed into a half-beast, half-man form when Agnimon lost its power. It is missing the "Combat Instinct" that Digimon naturally possess, and moreover, it has lost power. However, it is a being that has inherited a Spirit of the legendary Ten Warriors who possess ultimate strength, so although it has lost power, ordinary Adult-class Digimon aren't a match for it. If anything, it has kindness inappropriate for a Digimon and is similar to an Adult Digimon, counterbalancing its mischievous part.
- Facial Markings: Has white markings under its eyes.
- Fireballs: Can throw them.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Flamon may have lost some of its power, but it's still capable of fighting Champion levels.
- Playing with Fire
- Recurring Element: Flamon is the Rookie form of the Spirits of Flame, Frontier's native draconic Digimon line.
- Sigil Spam: Its design uses the same fire symbol as Agnimon, Ardhamon and KaiserGreymon.
- Wreathed in Flames: Its main attack is to cover itself in fire, then charge.
FloramonAlthough it digivolved like a reptile, just like Palmon, it is categorized as an unusual Digimon of the Plant type. Its whole face has the appearance of a flower, and the petal-styled shell usually protects its head like a helmet. When intruders are not around or when it's in a good mood, the petals on its head and both of its arms open up wide. It sees Palmon as its rival, and has a very prideful personality.
Attacks:Allergy Shower (Dub:Rain of Pollen)
FunbeemonAn Insect Digimon that belongs to the mysterious "aerial, covert honey base, Royal Base". Although its daily life differs from that of other Insect Digimon, it is a strong, dedicated worker due to its personality being so cheerful. It always gets along with Plant Digimon like Palmon or Lillymon. Because the base is usually under construction, it has the duty of carrying home data left on fields of flowers or vegetation, little by little, to use as raw materials, causing it to be classified as a Virus. Also, because the base is defended by powerful Digimon, making it impossible to approach, the goal of that construction is a mystery at present. It's wisest to just run away when it uses its "88 Call".
Attacks:Gear Stinger, 88 Call
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Due to being a bee. It can also shoot its stinger.
- Summon Bigger Fish: If attacked, it'll summon the soldiers that guard the Royal Base, like the Ultimate level CannonBeemon
GabumonAlthough it is covered by a fur pelt, it is still clearly a Reptile Digimon. Due to its extremely timid and shy personality, it always gathers up the data which Garurumon leaves behind, and shapes it into a fur pelt to wear. Because it is wearing the fur pelt of Garurumon, who is feared by other Digimon, it fills the role of safeguarding itself as a result of protecting its body. When it is wearing the fur pelt, its personality does a complete 180° shift.A beast type digimon and like Agumon it is the template for future partner digimon of theLancer.
- Breath Weapon: It's Blue Blaster (Petit Fire) attack
- Foil: To Agumon, starting the trend of The Lancer of each anime series having a canine Digimon for a partner. Gabumon's yet to become wolf-like, however.
- Fountain of Expies: Similar to Agumon, serves as the template for canine Digimon that are The Lancer of the team.
- Horn Attack: This its preferred style of melee attack.
- Made of Iron: That fur coat is made of mithril. No wonder it keeps such a tight grip on it.
- Recurring Element: Despite being a reptilian Digimon, the virtue of Digivolving into the canid Garurumon and beyond cements it as the Rookie form of the main wolf Digimon line of Adventure.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Averted. Most Gabumon are kindhearted, if not a little nervous.
- Shrinking Violet: Most Gabumon aren't as outgoing as the one in Adventure is, not that it's saying much. Still, they are rather shy individuals.
- Horn Attack: The only ability it retains from its default form.
Ganimon (Crabmon)A Crustacean Digimon that stuck the metal data dissolved in the Net Ocean to its body, rapidly enhancing its combat ability. It attacks with the gigantic blade on its left foreleg and the grip of its strong right foreleg and defends with the spine-covered shell that covers itself, inflicting damage to attacking opponents, so it's a confident person with substantial self-confidence in battle. Its weak point is the soft spot on its belly, but because it's also aware of that, it never shows that chink in its armor. It likes to entrap its opponents, and has a rascally personality.
Ganimon X (Crabmon X)
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Its eyes are red in this form.
GaomonA Beast Digimon that is thought to be a subspecies of the Gazimon-species that grew pointed claws. With its keen movements, it specializes in "Hit and Away" attacks. The gloves on both of its hands appear to protect its claws until they are fully grown.
- Foil: It's the main wolf-like Rookie in Savers to Agumon 2006's dragon.
- Martial Arts Head Band
- Recurring Element: Gaomon serves as the main canine Digimon line in Savers' Rookie form.
- Red Boxing Gloves: Which serve to protect its claws.
- Breath Weapon: It's Electric Stun Blast (Paralyze Breath) attack.
- Cartoon Creature: Has traits of rabbits, cats and dogs, and its pre-evolution Pagumon is stylised and named after pugs.
- Jerkass: Yeah, not much has changed since they Digivolved from Pagumon.
- Trap Master
- Wolverine Claws: Its claws are much longer now.
GizamonAn Aquatic Mammal Digimon that grew fins on its hands and feet in order to paddle through water. It is more suited for life in the water than on land, and although it swims about quickly in the water with its fins and strong hind-legs, on the ground it moves about with weak, frog-like hops. When on land it has a very timid disposition, but when in the water it displays its natural, ferocious personality.
- Making a Splash: The ironically-named Water Cure is a water-based attack.
- Rolling Attack: Spiral Edge, which does damage with the spikes on its back. The attack is seen in action on one of its cards.
GoblimonA troublesome Digimon in the form of a small oni that loves evilness. With a nature that has no courage and a lot of slyness, it never acts alone, always clustering at bowers in the middle of the woods, a building to hide and attack from. However, once outnumbered they run away at full speed just like baby spiders dispersing. For the matter, only its intelligence is a little higher than other Child Digimon.
- Delinquent Hair: Sports a Mohawk.
- Dirty Coward: All of them.
- Fire Balls: It's Goblin Strike attack
- Our Goblins Are Different
GomamonA Marine Animal Digimon that became able to move on land, and is covered in temperature-maintaining fur. The short, white fur that covers its body gets longer as it grows, and furthermore, it's said that it turns brown when it grows up. As for its personality, it is a naughty-boy type that fiddles with everything it sees. The red fur growing along its back from the top of its head moves according to Gomamon's emotions, and when it gets angry the fur bristles. Gomamon's claws are strong enough to easily break through solid ice, so you'll have a painful experience if you take it lightly.
- Deflector Shields: Its Bubble Barrier ability works like one.
- Spin Attack: Its Tail Slap attack is one.
- Summon Bigger Fish: Averted, its special attack Marching Fishes only summons little fishes.
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow: It has more hair on its head and now has hair on its chest as well.
GotsumonAn ore type Digimon with powerful defensive abilities. It acquired the data of ore, improving its defense. It is mischievous with a cheerful personality. It is a little selfish, and once it gets angry it seems to have the raging temper of an erupting volcano. The ore that makes it up changes depending on environment and conceals the possibility of evolution.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Can shoot rocks (Angry Rock) or conjure up stone pillars (Earth Shaker) to attack.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Has an upgraded version of Angry Rock called Raging Rock.
GuilmonA Digimon which has an appearance like a dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although it is still a Rookie, its potential as a "Combat Species", something which all Digimon naturally possess, is very high, and it hides the ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast. The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the "Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those that have the potential to cause massive damage to computer data. However, as long as this ability is used peacefully, it can probably become a being that protects the Digital World.
- Blood Knight: It is a Combat Species, meaning it is especially ferocious in combat.
- Breath Weapon: It's Pyro Sphere (Fireball) attack.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Guilmon is a Virus-attribute Digimon, more than likely due to how the species was created. Although the Digital Hazard symbol shows that if raised improperly it can bring about The End of the World as We Know It, most Guilmon shown are very kindhearted.
- Elemental Punch: Its Fire Rock Breaker attack is a fiery punch.
- Foil: The dragon to Renamon's canid.
- Fireballs: Has several attacks that shoot these.
- Chest Insignia: The Digital Hazard, signifying the dangerous power it's got stashed inside it.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: It resembles a draconic theropod dinosaur.
- Recurring Element: The Guilmon line is the main draconic Digimon line of Tamers.
- Red Is Heroic: If raised properly, it can suppress its Virus-type instincts. Otherwise, not so much.
- Person of Mass Destruction: It and its evolutionary line carry the potential of Digital Hazard which could destroy the Digital World.
- Playing with Fire: Its Pyro Sphere attack.
- Wolverine Claws: Its claws can punch through stone, which is why one of its attacks is called Rock Breaker. It also has another attack whose name translates to Sharp Claws.
- Elemental Punch: Gains a new attack called Fire Mitt that lets it engulf its claws in flames.
- Palette Swap: It looks more or less the same as its default form except that it no longer has the Digital Hazard.
HackmonA Small Dragon Digimon that shines a cool white. Its unfettered and restraint-hating, adventure-loving way of life is probably due to Gankoomon's DNA. It faces the rigorous trials imposed by Gankoomon with an air of composure. It has a masterful sense of combat due to its lineage, and because of its training with its chaperones, the Sistermon sisters, it can more than hold its own in battle against its opponents even if they're an Ultimate.
- Badass: Capable of holding its own against Ultimate level Digimon, and it's only a Rookie.
- Badass Cape: A bright red one.
- Breath Weapon
- Killer Rabbit: Downplayed in that it can take on an Ultimate-Level, though whether it can win is another story.
- Knight in Shining Armor: It's training to become a Royal Knight.
- Our Dragons Are Different: It's a small dragon Digimon, with a few traces of a Cyborg
- This Is a Drill: Its tail can turn into one.
- The Unfettered: Right there in its profile.
- Training from Hell: Is one the receiving end of some harsh assignments from Gankoomon, so that it can become a Royal Knight.
- Wolverine Claws
HagurumonIt is a mutant Machine Digimon shaped like a gear. There are countless gears built into its body, and the gears are constantly rotating. For that reason, if even a single gear is missing, all of the gears in its body stop rotating, and it becomes unable to maintain its vital functions. Hagurumon possesses the special ability to send a computer virus to its opponents in order to manipulate them at will, and that ability is exploited by fiendish Digimon. However, because Hagurumon itself doesn't have any sense of self, it doesn't even know it is being misused.
- Mind-Control Device: Its Darkness Gear attack is the only move it retains from its default form.
HawkmonA very polite Bird Digimon that is always calm, cool, and collected. Just like Veemon, it's a descendant of a special speciesthat flourished in ancient times, so it's able to borrow the power of the "Digi-Eggs" to pseudo-digivolve to an Armor.
- Battle Boomerang: Uses the feather in it's headband as a boomerang in it's 'Feather Strike(Feather Slash)' attack.
- It Was a Gift: The aforementioned feather is said to be a gift from Garudamon.
- Bird People: Getting there. It still looks like a chick with wings instead of arms.
- Eggshell Clothing: Covers its torso.
- Samurai: Aspires to be one.
ImpmonA Child Digimon which has an appearance like a demon's child. It loves pranks, so it enjoys seeing the embarrassed appearances of its opponents. Also, it is said that when Impmon appears, electrical appliances temporarily go crazy, so an electronic image going out of order or ceasing to function might be because Impmon was pulling a prank. Although it is a Digimon that loves mischief and malice, it never toadies to the strong, but stands up to them with a strong attitude. However, the truth is that it has a lonely side.
- Elemental Powers: It's Infernal Funnel (Summon) attack creates fire and ice elementala
- The Prankster: A rather malicious one at that, too.
KamemonA Cyborg Digimon with a shell like a mouse.
- Helmets Are Hardly Heroic: Averted, since Kamemon is quite sociable and pleasant.
KeramonA Rookie Digimon that digivolved from Tsumemon. Its physique has gotten larger, and with its huge mouth, it can eat away at much more data than Tsumemon could. Because it eats away at more than 100 megabytes of data per second, the data is destroyed the instant it enters Keramon. Due to its extremely cheerful personality, it thinks of its destructive actions as just part of its play.
- Big Eater: Definitely sounds like one.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: No matter how destructive its actions are, it thinks it's just playing.
- Creepily Long Arms
- Humanoid Abomination: It's finally beginning to gain the uncanniness of its Digivolved forms, too. The entire Keramon line also lack an attribute.
- Slasher Smile
- Banana Peel: Its Banana Slip attack.
- Brats With Sling Shots
- Everything's Better with Monkeys
- Repetitive Name: Its dub name Monmon.
KokabuterimonA small-built but very strong Insect Digimon. It has a large horn and forefeet, and it is feared in its surroundings, but really it hates fighting and has a gentle personality. However, its strength is considerably strong, and it appears to have lifted a Tortamon in the experiment of a certain research institution.
KokuwamonA very unusual Insect Mecha-Digimon that was recently discovered. Insect Mecha-Digimon had not been discovered until now, and their existence itself was never even imagined. Because it will discharge 1 MV of electricity from the stun gun-shaped head and arms it possesses if it senses danger, you mustn't carelessly approach. However, it has not an aggressive personality, but a docile personality which seeks tranquility. It uses electricity as its source of nutrients, and charges electric power using its middle two legs.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: A robotic insectoid.
- Selective Magnetism: It can pull in scrap metal to attack.
- Static Stun Gun: Its arms and head are these.
- Power Gives You Wings: It now has two airplane-like wings that, if its official artwork is any indication, allow it to fly.
- Spell Blade: Fire Men
- Shock and Awe: Thunder Kote
- The Faceless: It's always wearing it's mask
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better
KudamonA Holy Beast Digimon that is always wreathed around a holy cartridge and never separates from it. It is said that day after day, it accumulates holy power within the earring on its left ear, and that the stored power is great enough to have influence on its next evolution. It has a calm, cool, and collected personality, conducting a precise assessment of the situation even in combat, and attaining the advantage in battle. Conversely, when it gets outnumbered, it possesses a defensive technique in which it goes into its cartridge and settles down.
- Light 'em Up: Can emit bright flashes of light from its earring.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes
- Supernatural Is Purple: Has purple markings all over its body.
- Gold and White Are Divine: It's a Holy Beast Digimon and has gold markings instead of purple ones. It also has a Holy Ring.
- Light 'em Up: Can emit bright flashes of light from its Holy Ring.
KunemonA Larva Digimon which has lightning-patterns all over its body. As young insectoid Digimon are very unique beings among other Digimon, its evolved form is still unclear, but it seems to be obvious from Kunemon's discovery that there exist Insect Digimon other than Kabuterimon. Although it is uncertain whether the lightning-patterns on the portion considered its face can are organs equivalent to eyes, because they change shape in in accordance with its emotions, it is said that they probably are eyes. Its personality is fairly malicious.
LabramonA Beast Digimon which has an appearance like a real dog. It is said that the Rookie-level is the final form of artificial Digimon, and although the prevailing view says that it won't evolve further than this, there exist unconfirmed reports of it having evolved further than that, too. Perhaps, some sort of miracle might stimulate an evolution in Labramon. It is exceedingly faithful to its Tamer, and feels called to protect them.
- Artificial Digimon: It evolved from one.
- Foreshadowing: Of its digivolution to Shiisamon.
- Heroic Dog
- Make Me Wanna Shout: It's RetrieverG (Retriver Bark) attack
- The Medic/White Magic: It's Cure Liquer attack restores weakened Digimon.
- Precious Puppies: Fitting for a Digimon designed after a much-beloved deceased pet.
- Undying Loyalty: To its Tamer.
LalamonA Plant Digimon which has an appearance like a flower bud. It spins the leaf on its head to fly unsteadily, and is expressionless but charming.
- Bullet Seed: Its prefer
- Expy: Of Palmon. However, Re-Digitize has revealed that they are in fact part of the same evolution line through showing that Yuramon can Digivolve into Budmon, Lalamon's pre-evolved form.
- Magic Music: Puts other Digimon to sleep by singing.
LiollmonA Holy Beast Digimon which has a golden coat. There seems to be very few surviving individuals, so its existence was not confirmed until recently. It is a Digimon with an extremely strong sense of territoriality, so it doesn't show mercy to those who enter its territory, even if they are the same kind of Digimon. When it is on alert, the hair on its head becomes tinged with static electricity, and it is said that it produces a sound when threatened. Liollmon wears a Holy Ring around its neck.
- Panthera Awesome: A lion cub.
- Shout-Out: Possibly to Leol of Hunter × Hunter.
LopmonIt is an extremely precious Rookie Digimon that is a twin to Terriermon. While Terriermon has only one horn growing from its head and has a calm but robust personality, Lopmon has three horns growing from its head and has the personality of a lonely crybaby. The way it grows is shrouded in mystery, and though it can be classified as a Beast-species Digimon from its body structure, aside from that it is still not understood. Neither of them seem like "Combat Species" Digimon, but when battling, they show that they are more powerful than they appear.
- Breath Weapon: Its Blazing Ice attack.
- Elemental Powers
- Foil: To Terriermon. These guys are usually born as twins.
- Killer Rabbit
- Let's Get Dangerous
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: As usual, it's the blue to Terriermon's red.
LucemonSaid to have descended to the ancient Digital World long ago, it is an Angel Digimon which has the appearance of a child. It manifested in an era in which the Digital World was still chaotic, and it is said that it brought about order and harmony. However, because of a later "Rebellion" against Lucemon, it summoned a long period of darkness. Although it has the appearance of a child, the power and intelligence it possesses surpass even that of a Perfect Digimon. It is said that Lucemon's abilities have now been inherited and split among the Three Great Angels.
- Creepy Child: Looks like one.
- Fallen Hero: Brought order to the ancient Digital World and sealed away Huanglongmon, before turning against it and becomes one its greatest threats.
- Knight Templar
- Light Is Not Good: While it was initially good, Lucemon eventually had a Face–Heel Turn and became the monster that brought ruin to the ancient era of the Digital World.
- Meaningful Name: Named after Lucifer, as in the Devil himself.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Capable of fighting some of the strongest Ultimate Digimon around. Even the Warrior Ten, some of whom were capable of breaking continents in half, couldn't beat him.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: The Warrior Ten managed to seal him in the Dark Area, at the cost of their lives.
- The Trope Without a Title: Before its debut, he was known as the Angel Digimon that descended in the distant past, according to Huanglongmon's profile.
- Winged Humanoid: Lucemon has twelve of them. In comparison Seraphimon, one of his replacements, has ten wings meaning that even as a Rookie Lucemon is still stronger than a Mega.
LunamonA Mammal Digimon born from the fusion of moon-watching data, and has an appearance like a rabbit. It can hear sounds from any distance with its big ears, but it is timid, so it develops attachments easily and can't stand being alone.
- Bubble Gun: Its Lop-Ear Ripple attack shoots bubbles.
- Making a Splash: Has several water attacks.
- Moon Rabbit
- Making a Splash: Aqua Tower.
- Palette Swap: Of Betamon.
- Shock and Awe: Has two electric attacks, one of which it shares with the standard Betamon.
Mushmon (Mushroomon)A tiny Plant Digimon in the shape of a poisonous mushroom. Out of Mushmon's body, it grows tiny mushroom bombs, powerful with toxins, that induce every affliction. If one gets hit with these mushroom bombs, they become unable to stop laughing, their body becomes completely paralyzed, all of their memories until now vanish, and they start showing various symptoms. As its personality is extremely ill-tempered, it loves to bully the weak, but it has a shy side, and always conceals half of its face.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: It uses exploding mushrooms for this.
MonodramonA Small Dragon Digimon that has bat-like wings attached to both of its hands, but is unable to fly. Despite being a Vaccine, its personality is not so much considerably rough as it is near to brutality, giving the impression that it is a brawl-loving Digimon. Even in the Digital World, this Monodramon is in the heart of most brawls enough that it seems even Ogremon is fed up with Monodramon's tenacity. Also, the horn growing behind it is said to be its weak point, but this definitely has no degree of truth.
- Mon Bites Mon: Its Cracking (crack) Bite attack
- Our Dragons Are Different: Looks like a purple, pterodactyl-ish flightless dragon.
- Ptero Soarer: Has some traits that make it look like a cartoon-y pterodactyl, though this may be coincidental.
- Purple Is Powerful/Real Men Wear Pink
NeemonA Beast Digimon with a carefree personality and a bumbling character. Although it's always spaced out with its eyes looking half-asleep, it's escape is swift when it's important. It often receives a "Rubber Snap", when Bokomon's irritated at it for being too much of a lazybones. It is a well-informed person despite its appearance, but it doesn't have very much useful knowledge. Its long johns are its favorite thing, so it's always wearing them.
- Groin Attack: Bokomon snaps its waistband when irritated at it.
- Lazy Bum: Until something important happens.
- Those Two Guys: With Bokomon.
NiseAgumon HakaseIt is a genius Agumon that has a doctorate in Digital Monster studies from Digital World University. It is said that its title is plagiarized from Agumon Hakase. It is not as knowledgeable about Digimon types and territories as Agumon Hakase, and instead it rather unscrupulously spreads lies, so caution is necessary. However, as only its feelings of rivalry for Agumon Hakase are genuine, it is diligent in not leaving Agumon Hakase any research ideas, in order to inconvenience it. From top to toe it is "Nise".
- Bubble Gun: Can shoot bubbles from its mouth with Lullaby Bubble.
- Making a Splash: Its Lullaby Bubble, Wrapping Bubble and Water Jet attacks all use water.
- Bubble Gun: Boiled Bubble.
- Palette Swap: A data-attribute, fire-using variant of the normally virus-attribute, water-aligned Otamamon and it's re-colored to match.
- Playing with Fire: Its Boiled Fire attack.
- Bubble Gun: The only attack it retains from its default form.
- Use Your Head: Has a new attack called Smiley Headbutt.
PalmonA Plant Digimon with a tropical flower blooming on its head. Although it digivolved like a reptile from Tanemon, it is an unusual Type which is classified as a Plant based on its outward appearances and special qualities, similar to its rival Floramon. As a Plant Digimon, it gets along with FunBeemon. During the day it opens up the flower and spreads its leaf-like arms to perform photosynthesis. It usually buries its root-like feet under the ground, and although it is absorbing nutrients, it is also able to walk. As for the flower on its head, when it is joyful or happy it will waft about a sweet fragrance, but when it is angered or senses danger, it releases a foul stench that will drive off even large Digimon.
- Breath Weapon: Can breathe poison.
- Green Thumb
- Life Drain: Its Root Stretch attack does this.
- Poisonous Person: Can breathe poisonous gasses.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Has some traces of reptiles still left. They'll vanish by the time it evolves.
- Sitcom Archnemesis: With Floramon.
- Badass Cape: Gains a cape made of plant matter in this form.
- Fantastic Drug: It can emit various mind-affecting gasses from its flower depending on its feelings at the time. One even causes hallucinations.
PatamonA Mammal Digimon characterized by its big ears, and is able to fly through the air by using them as big wings, but because it only goes at a speed of 1 kph, it is said that it is definitely faster walking. However, it's very popular because its appearance is cute when it is desperately flying (though it seems that it doesn't feel the same). Due to its extremely obedient personality, its trainers are well-defended. Also, even though Patamon doesn't wear a Holy Ring, it is able to exhibit its hidden holy power, and it appears to have inherited the genes of ancient Digimon.
- Blow You Away
- Ear Wings
- Holy Hand Grenade: It'll occasionally show that it has traces of the powers more commonly found in its holy Digivolutions and other relatives.
- Magikarp Power: Sure, it looks cute, but it'll soon evolve into an Angemon.
PawnChessmon (Black)A Puppet Digimon that was born from data leaking out of a chess game supercomputer. Its power is weak, but it is promoted when it strives for prominence, and it is an ordinary pawn that conceals the mystery that it is said to possess Mega-class power. Its catchphrase is, "I only advance!" It considers its fellows who are striving for prominence ahead of it to be its rivals.
PawnChessmon (White)Being born from the data of a chess game supercomputer, this White variation appeared together with the Black, just as how there are two players in the game of chess colored black and white. Aside from the color difference, its attitude, power and potential is the exact same as its Black counterpart.
- Evil Wears Black: Whether it's the Black that came first or not, it's completely averted, as both colors are under the Virus attribute.
- Palette Swap: Black and White versions.
Penmon(Penguinmon)Discovered within an Antarctic base's computer, it is a Bird Digimon similar to a penguin. Because it lives in an ice-covered region, it has a fault of being weak in the heat, but as it has an affable personality, it will follow after you with a waddling walk. Also, its wings have degenerated, and although it is unable to fly and its walking speed is slow, it is able to move with a speed of more than 60 kph by sliding across the ice on its belly. Also, in the water it is even able to swim using its small wings.
- An Ice Person: Has an attack called Ice Prism that causes icicles to spring up from the ground.
- Everything's Better with Penguins
PhascomonA Demon Beast Digimon which inhabits the dark "Evil Forest" that is spread vast across the Dark Area. It always curls up in a treetop and sleeps often. At a glance, it seems like it's harmless, but it is a fully-fledged Demon Digimon, and there have been many injuries reported from it leaping from the treetop and attacking people as soon as they let their guard down.
- Heavy Sleeper: Still dangerous, though.
- The Paralyzer: Its Eucalyptus Claw attack paralyses anyone it hits.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Despite being a Demon Beast Digimon.
- Yowies and Bunyips and Drop Bears, Oh My: It's an evil Drop Bear.
PicoDevimon (DemiDevimon)A small demon Digimon with wings like a bat. It is used by the likes of Devimon and Vamdemon. It agitates Devimon, who had been an angel-type Digimon, and is said that it could be the ringleader who drew it over to the dark side. It likes dark places, and usually it lies hidden in darkness. Its power isn't strong, but its achievement is its cunning, doing bad things here and there.
- Drugs Are Bad: Pico Darts is one of its moves you wouldn't want to take.
- Bat out of Hell
- The Corruptor: Rumored to have turned an Angemon into an Devimon.
- The Imp
Piyomon (Biyomon)A Chick Digimon for which part of its wings have grown to look like arms, and it is able to dexterously operate them and use them to grip objects, but for that reason it is poor at flying through the air. It usually lives on the ground, but when danger draws near it escapes by flying away. However, since its flying ability is on the same level as Patamon, it sees Patamon as its rival. Its dream is to someday become Birdramon, who can fly freely about the sky, and it seems it doesn't want to become Kokatorimon, who cannot fly at all. As its personality is to be brimming over with curiosity, it loves to peck at the head portion of Tanemon.
- Feather Fingers: Deconstructed; its wings are formed to be capable of gripping objects, but as a consequence it's a rather poor flyer.
- Playing with Fire
- Technicolor Fire: Spiral Twister tends to come out as green.
Plotmon (Salamon)A Holy-species Digimon child characterized by its lop ears. Because it is still very young, it is unable to manifest its holy powers, and isn't even aware of its own mission. For that reason it is naturally insecure, so it can become either good or evil. However, the time will come someday when Plotmon, who was born as a Holy-species Digimon, will awaken to its mission as one of the "Virus Busters". Also, Plotmon is an experimental Digimon that was created by Digimon researchers, and because it was made to imitate the pets that live with humans, it has an appearance close to that of a real animal. Plotmon wears a Holy Ring around its neck.
- Artificial Monster: Apparently it was designed by Digimon researchers to resemble the common domestic dog. It also received its dub name Salamon from the pet cat of one of the people working at Saban during Adventure's airing.
- Holy Hand Grenade: Its Happy Paw attack is one.
- Gold and White Are Divine: Wears a Holy Ring around its neck, identifying it as a holy Digimon whose celestial elements will soon emerge should it manage to evolve past Tailmon.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Puppy Howling.
- Precious Puppies: Looks like a puppy despite both its prior and next forms being cats.
Plotmon X (Salamon X)
- Make Me Wanna Shout: The only attack it retains from its default form.
- Artificial Monster
- Cyber Cyclops
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Its PT Laser.
- Killed Off for Real: Any Digimon it kills will stay dead, since its attack deletes their data completely.
RenamonA Beast Man Digimon which has the appearance of a golden fox. Renamon is a Digimon whose relationship with humans is expressed bluntly, so depending on how it was raised during its time as an In-Training, it is said that it can digivolve to a Renamon of particularly high intelligence. As it is always calm, cool, and collected, it is practiced enough that it doesn't lose that composure in any situation. Its slender, tall appearance excels when compared with other Rookies, and rather than Power Battling, it makes sport of the enemy with various arts that use its speed.
- Fantastic Foxes
- Foil: The canid to Guilmon's dragon.
- Kitsune: It is a magical fox-based Digimon, though this becomes more obvious when it digivolves into Kyubimon.
- Petal Power: Its "Diamond Storm" attack actually uses sharpened leaves.
- Recurring Element: The Renamon line is Tamers' main canine Digimon line, or at least the distant lancer-based one anyway.
- What Could Have Been-Word of God is that it's original name was going to be Lunamon.
RyudamonA Beast Digimon that,because it has an old-style interface on its brow, it has been conjectured to be an experimental "Prototype Digimon" from before Digimon were discovered. Although its body is clad in Japanese-style armor high in defensive ability, its movements are nimble, so it fights by resolutely leaping into the opponent's chest. It studies the business of combat so that it is strong enough to fight, and possesses Bushikatagi, with bravery and a soul that doesn't fear more powerful Digimon. The data that is said to have been hidden within the deepest parts of its Digi Core, during an experiment, is the ferocious combat data of the "Dragons" and "Generals" of Japanese mythology, and it is said it has the potential to grow into a mighty Digimon.
- Armored Dragon: Wears samurai armor.
- Breath Weapon: Its Katana Blade (Iaijin) attack .
- Everything's Better with Samurai
- Recurring Element: Along with DORUmon, it's the Rookie form of one of the draconic Digimon lines of the various X-Antibody media. DORUmon is a lot more prominent, however.
- Spike Shooter: Fires blades from its mouth with Iai Blade.
- Brought Down to Normal: It was an Ultimate-Level Digimon in its game debut (in Digital Monster Ver. S). Subsequent series lowered its level to Rookie.
- Making a Splash: Its Water Screw attack fires a jet of water.
Shakomon X (Syakomon X)
- Abnormal Ammo: Shoots black pearls from its guns.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Summons boulders with Iwa Tobashi.
- Palette Swap: Of Goblimon.
- Pure Energy: The rings cast by its Mad Twist attack made of purple energy.
Sistermon BlancIt is a girl-shaped Digimon that looks like it's wearing a white rabbit, and is the younger sister of Sistermon Noir. In contrast to its elder sister Noir, it is slightly introverted, and it almost always hides behind its elder sister. It is caring for Hackmon just like its elder sister, and also acts as its escort. Although it is trying to diligently carry out Gankoomon's request and assist in training with Hackmon, it frequently ends up reining in its elder sister's violent manner. In order to repay Gankoomon for saving it and its elder sister, it puts all of its effort into being a chaperone for Hackmon. The triple-pronged "Cross Barbée" lance that it carries as a weapon has both an offensive side and a defensive side.
- Barrier Warrior
- Blade on a Stick: It's Cross Barbee
- Token Mini-Moe: Compared to her older Sister Noir
- Action Bomb: Little Burn lets it do this.
- Palette Swap: Of Hagurumon.
- Playing with Fire: Shiny Ring lets it throw fiery gears and it creates a fiery explosion with Sol Calor.
StrabimonA Digimon that was transformed into a half-beast, half-man form when Wolfmon's power was halved. Because it has not lost its "Combat Instinct", unlike the similar half-beast, half-man Flamon, it has a ferocious side. For that reason, although it has the appearance of a Child Digimon, it will sometimes rampage enough to be out of control even for the typical Adult. As with Flamon, although its power was decreased, it seems that Adult-class Digimon aren't a match for it.
- The Berserker
- Foil: To Flamon, as degenerated forms of the Sprits of Flame and Light.
- Light 'em Up
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Like Flamon, it's capable of throwing down with Champion level 'mons.
- Recurring Element: Although Strabimon never appeared in Frontier, it's the Rookie form of the Spirits of Light, the canine Digimon line native to that series.
SwimmonA Tropical Fish Digimon with a brightly colored body, and inhabits and forms schools within the warm coral reefs right below the equator. Using its large fins, it is able to fly above the ocean's surface for short periods, and the sight of a school of Swimmon elegantly flying about the surface of the ocean is counted as one of the Digital World's three most scenic views. The scales that cover the surface of its body have the special characteristic of matching their coloring to the colors of their surroundings, and in case it is attacked by a gigantic aquatic Digimon, it is possible for it to camouflage itself to escape difficulty.
- Chameleon Camouflage: Capable of doing this.
- Making a Splash: Its Brine Pistol attack is water-based.
TentomonThe original type of Insect Digimon who, although it has a hard shell, still has low aggression. It has one hard claw on each of its fore-legs, and four on each of its middle- and hind-legs, and in particular, the middle-legs are able to skillfully grasp objects just like a human hand. Although the other Insects at its evolution level only possess fighting spirit, it still retains its naturally friendly sentiments, and displays its carefree way of life by doing things like sniffing the scent of flowers and napping in the shade of a tree.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A ladybug if the name is anything to go by.
- Shock and Awe: Petit Thunder/Super Shocker, Rhino Spin, Dynamo Spin, and Shock Jaw all use electricity is some form.
TerriermonWith one horn growing from its head, it is a Digimon shrouded in mystery. It can be classified as a Beast Digimon from its body structure, but it's still not understood what kind of evolved form it will take on. Also, it is rumored that it is sometimes born with a twin. It's a very cute type of Digimon, and from its calm behavior it doesn't seem like a "Combat Species" Digimon, but in the case of battle, it shows that it is more powerful than it appears.
- Breath Weapon: It's Bunny Blaster (Blazing Fire).
- Cartoon Creature: Suppose to be a terrier dog but the dubbers didn't relize this and thought it was another rabbit like Lopmon.
- Ear Wings: Although it can't exactly fly with them, Terriermon can inflate its ears to use them as a parachute.
- Elemental Powers
- Foil: To both Lopmon and Vmon. Terriermon and Lopmon are usually born as twins, and it along with Vmon are the only known Rookies capable of using the Digimentals of Fate.
- Recurring Element: Although it's more prominent in Tamers, where Renamon takes the place of official canine Rookie, and Wormmon is the official main secondary Rookie of 02, it's still regarded as a foil to Vmon and is as close to a main canine Rookie to 02 as it's going to get, having debuted in Hurricane Touchdown.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Lopmon's blue, although it's calmed down significantly since it Digivolved from Gummymon.
TinkermonA Fairy Digimon that is always snuggling up to Petermon. It does its best to work with Petermon in building "Never-Ever Land", a world of children. It bounces around in the best of moods when it is with Petermon, but if it's ignored then it will angrily strike Petermon and then fly off somewhere. After that, it is happy to come looking for Petermon and meekly receive pampering. Tinkermon's wings shine, and because there is a change in the strength of the radiance when it is tense, looking at the wings' radiance is considered a good way to suss out Tinkermon's mood. It applies a paralytic nail polish to its sharply pointed, poisoned lance and nails, and if one mocks its tiny appearance, they'll suffer a massive retaliation.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Blade on a Stick
- Fangirl: Of Petermon
- Hair Decorations: Wears a bow
- Our Fairies Are Different
- The Paralyzer: Has poison in it's nail which it uses in it's Nightmare Pandemic attack
- Who Wears Short Shorts?
- Elemental Punch: Mullion Punch is a fiery one.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Even dinosaurs made of LEGO.
WormmonA Larva Digimon with a timid, cowardly personality. Just like Veemon and the others, it's a descendant of an ancient species, so it is able to perform special Armor Digivolutions, but since Wormmon is powerless when by itself, it can't possibly match up to larger Digimon. However, by armor digivolving with the power of the Digi-Eggs, it is able to manifest unbelievable power. Also, it is said that in order for the fragile larva to grow into a powerful imago, Wormmon will one day evolve into a Champion overflowing with power. You can definitely say that it is a Digimon who has hidden potential for the future.An anceint larva capable of armor digivolution.
- All Webbed Up: Can shoot webbing from its mouth.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies
- Foil: The lancer to Vmon's leader/dragon.
- Magikarp Power
- Recurring Element: The Wormmon line is the lancer Digimon line of 02, and also happens to be one of the few who isn't based on a canine.
- It doubles as The Smart Guy's insect 'mon.
V-mon (Veemon)A new species of Digimon that was discovered recently. As a survivor of a species that flourished in the Genesis of the Digital World, it is able to perform "Armor evolution", a "pseudo-evolution" using the Digimentals. Among others, V-mon is an excellent Combat Species, as it possesses hidden power, and demonstrates tremendous abilities by Armor evolving. Although it has a mischievous, prank-loving personality, it has another side with a strong sense of justice.
- Foil The dragon to Wormmon and Terriermon. While all three debuted during 02's run, the insectoid Wormmon is the official lancer of the series and the two will eventually Jogress in the most well known of their possible Digivolutionary lines; and the canine Terriermon is the only other Digimon capable of using the Digimental of Fate.
- Lizard Folk: Notably less dinosaur-ish than most of the other main Digimon.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Use Your Head: It's Vee Headbutt (V-mon Head) attack.
- Recurring Element: Vmon is the Rookie form of the main draconic Digimon line of 02.
- Victory Pose: Named after the V for victory.
- An Ice Person
- Breath Weapon: Its Little Blizzard attack
- Palette Swap: Of Agumon.
- Under Ground Monkey: Ice version of Agumon