This is the character sheet for Bloodline
. Spoilers are found.
One of the remaining vampire clans and most wanted by the Shengdi. Lead by Last, Lilo's father, they live in hiding to protect themselves against the Shengdi and other threatening outsiders. Though having a traditional distrust of humans, they are willing to turn anyone into vampires after writing them a wish in a black envelope with a large 666 number written on it. Lilo Ai is the last natural descendant of this family.
The main protagonist of the series. Being the Last of Her Kind
with the Bloodline trait, her wish was to live a normal on her birthday after 500 years.
Eventually, such a dream was lost when the Shengdi came to pursue, along with her father who fought to protect her. Now she's searching for him while getting allies to help her and fight the Shengdi.
A veteran of the previous war against the Shengdi within the Arctic Circle. After the incident with Leng Sha when trying to grant his daughter's birthday wish, he disappeared. Though leaving her with a promise of returning, three years have passed and Lilo is still looking for him.
A younger member with the Bloodline trait from Italy. Tries to understand mankind's depictions of horror stories/events and fit in with it. Also has good talent in art and is an expert in magic and illusions.
Last's servant from Germany. Can't really use magic, but has no problem as Last can provide him the tools he needs.
The main character for the current series. A Level 2 middle school student who calls himself a vampire hunter. After an incident with Lilo, however, he quickly changes his opinions. Has an annoying ghost sister, which only he, vampires, and the Shengdi can see. Currently he's serving as a knight for Lilo.
- Badass Normal: Didn't have to mind getting in the way of Ling Can.
- Berserk Button: Downplayed. He doesn't really flip out unless in a fight. See Dude Looks Like a Lady.
- Cursed with Awesome: Like all contractors empowered by Bloodline.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Ye Lai and Ling Can both mistaken him as a girl. He's easily bugged by this.
- Heroic Bystander: Saving Ye Lai from being killed quickly.
- Idiot Hero: Lilo is pissed by some decisions he makes. Suverted a few times when it helps for the better.
- The Lancer
- Satan: Played with. As matter of fact, he's very in White and Grey Morality, even though he fights for darker forces. It still applies to his name and many of his attacks.
- His name itself translates to "Devil"
- Some of his attacks involve Statanic names such as "The Morning Star"
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: He practically treats anyone like a normal being, whether ghosts, vampires, or whatever.
- The Worf Barrage: Ye Ren finally starts rocking when he gets his own abilities, a crossbow and a black hole cannon. However, this is only used most effectively against a security golem. Afterwards, his shots are either blocked, taken without a scratch, or interrupted.
Ye Ren's older sister. Already deceased, she lives as a ghost
Once a Chinese high school student who lost his arm. He was great friends with a girl named Fei Hong until he started befriending Lilo. Though Lilo denies them as friends after revealing her identity to him, he still sides with her because her wanting to have friends. He was nearly killed as a result, but fortunately saved by Lilo and the other vampires. Became Lilo's caretaker until he and the other companions disappeared.
- Decoy Protagonist: The chronologically first books In-Universe revolve around him.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Subverted. Was nearly killed until Lilo's allies saved him.
- The Lancer: Of Lilo's companions.
- Nice Guy: He's very polite character, even though takes a lot of heat.
- Secret Legacy: He's actually a vampire half-breed related to the Bloodline clan.
- The Sixth Ranger: Of "Bloodline".
- Useless Friend: Subverted. In the beginning, he can't do much for his lost arm. But then, he helps Last and his servants save Lilo from Leng Sha. Then more subverted as he becomes half-vampire and The Lancer of Lilo's companions.
A wolf girl war veteran who is one of Lilo's allies. Has powerful magic abilities given by Last, including a Wave Motion Gun
Still missing as of now.
A dwarf who lived in a shop with her father Guanghui Luxin until he was slaughtered by a Shengdi nun. She assists Lilo in helping her avenge their deaths.
Still missing as of now.
A mercenary wizard who is proficient in swordsmanship. Once worked for Last and has a strange hatred for him, possibly for a debt he owes. Goes easy on Lilo, though sometimes both aggressive and perverted to the females of Lilo's group, especially Shi Zhi Shi.
The main antagonistic force. They chase after anyone and anything they considered evil and don't mind killing any human resistance. Excluding princes, their ranking and power is comparable to that of the normal Church hierarchy. Though they share common goals, several major members have different motives.
- Anti-Magical Faction: Partly. They go after magical threats, but use their own kind of magic.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Played straight in the ranks. Higher ranking forces such as nuns and priests get more skill and firepower than the standard clergy.
- Church Militant: They act on their own, but are still a powerful force and go by the Bible, which they even quote in battle to justify their actions. They have their own weapons industry and several Cool Airships, acting as their bases of operations.
- Cool Airship: They have twelve of these, used as their mobile bases of operations. Though not all of them are suited for combat.
- Light Is Not Good: If both a Church Militant and the bad guys.
- The Hunter: More of the Hunters.
- Knight Templar: Seriously!
- Meaningful Name: In Chinese, Shengdi means "Holy Land".
- Tank Goodness: Recent chapters show they have tanks.
Chronologically the Starter Villain
of the series, in the "Daybreak" prequel. Is very independent unlike most Shengdi members and part of a force made to hunt defected forces. Being a master of disguise and high-ranking nun, she is a Worthy Opponent
to even Lilo's father. She also has relationships with "Bloodline".
Lady Of War
One of the leaders of the Shengdi forces. Easily predictable to be the strongest of the Shengdi and currently one of the strongest members of the series. There have been two showings of her and the latter is believed to be a fake.
- Big Bad: And boy howdy. Unless you're a Shengdi where she's seen as Big Good.
- Dynamic Entry: Up to Eleven! From the very first chapter she came, she merely grabbed Lilo's chain ability and flicked her head across the city. Then, suddenly attacked her Shengdi forces that knocked Ling Can off their airship and got Ying Yen hospitalized.
- Lady of War: Literally.
- No Sell: Blew apart Lilo's most powerful attack with a flick of a finger.
A blonde nun most known for having the number 3 in Roman numerals and normal letters. The first villain to come across in the current series and one of the toughest. Curses when something happens unexpectedly or not according to plan. Often accompanied by her subordinate, Posui Nangua. She's an expert in both high-tech weaponry and magic and doesn't mind getting dirty.
- Axe Crazy: When her allies are incompetent with her, she doesn't take it likely.
- A Mother To Her Men: Has a deep caring for her subordinates and tries to clear Smashing Pumpkins of his crimes.
- An Ice Person: One of her Nianren, Holy Ice. It could either freeze a being or form a strong broad shield.
- Cool Shades: In her entry.
- The Dragon: To the Lady Of War.
- Drop the Hammer: Like Leng Sha's (typically the standard issue weapon for powerful Shengdi nuns), uses the Wave Motion Gun to shoot herself back to her airship.
- Evil Counterpart: To either Lilo or Ye Ren.
- Hero Killer: Comes close a few times.
- Manipulative Bitch: She manipulates Hui Zhe into joining the Shengdi, who is unaware of his classmate's cooperation with Lilo.
- Meaningful Name: Her name is a pun to #03, which is the number she often wears.
- Power Copying: Her Nianren ability, Storage Glove. Once consumed Lilo's Bloody Nightwish ability, which became a Chekhov's Skill since then.
- You Are Number Six: Number of the Sequential Nuns.
- You Monster!: Calls Lilo this after she saves Ye Ren's life. Mostly because it turned him into a half-vampire.
One of Ling Can's subordinates. Was claimed a heretic by the Shengdi in the chronological prequels and forced to wear a Power Limiter
. Has the ability to create swords (probably stronger than Lilo's) and put two together to make a bow. In a bow form, he can shoot arrow beams he can guide with his mind. After a large off-screen battle, he questions his ideals of justice that he stuck to since childhood and leaves the Shengdi. He is then retaken by Ling Can, where his powers were needed again, yet labeled as a heretic. The combat trainer for Hui Zhe until his recapture by the Lady of War.
One of Ling Can's subordinates who is an electronics expert. Uses mostly spells that are related. And speaking of which, he often likes to play video games, but is still aware enough when we needs to fight.
Ye Ren's classmate. Part of a gang of bullies, but does show care for Ye Ren. Actually his main reason for joining the Shengdi, hoping to rescue him from Lilo. Is also the one to kill Ye Lai.
He's good at fighting in some degree, but likes to improve. Has a crush on Ling Er.