Awesome: Touhou Mother
- Sanae's chapters giving her a Metroid-style theme, including Theme Music Power-Up when obtaining new gear. Not to mention the final boss of her final chapter, which mixes Cave Story, a borderline Metroidvania indie game, into the music starting at the cutscene before the fight. The fight basically has Touhou characters, a Mother gameplay system with Metroid elements while Cave Story music plays in the background, being lightly influenced by Kanako's theme, as well. Four series/games in one. YES
- The battle against Mima near the end wherein Marisa learns her ultimate ability. The sudden beginning and absolute musical swelling of Reincarnation only adds to it.
- The buildup to and battle against Ness.
- In Naka Teleeli's Let's Play, he makes good his boast to alter space-time itself to give Karma Houdini Porkey the end he deserves. More specifically, he mods an extra battle into the game. See here and here
- In the second game: The two Komeiji sisters almost immediately jump back from their lackluster showing in the first game by confronting Yukari to retrieve The Hummingbird Egg. They win.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.