[[folder:The 2003 movie]]
* Jim and Megan fighting off the zombies, also has some [[CrowningMomentOfFunny funny moments]].
* Jim and the kids storming the shame wedding service.
--> '''Ramsley''': [[SpeakNowOrForeverHoldYourPeace If anyone has any objections...]]
--> '''Jim''': (''bursts in'') Yeah, I got a few objections!
* Madame Leota's RousingSpeech to Jim after he falls into [[DespairEventHorizon despair]] trying and failing to get back into the mansion to save his family.
--> '''Madame Leota''': (''[[CrowningMomentOfFunny rolls up beside him]]'') [[DeadpanSnarker What are you doing?]]
--> '''Jim''': Hey, you leave me alone. Just get out of here and leave me alone.
--> '''Madame Leota''': Oh, I see. You're just going to sit there, feeling sorry for yourself.
--> '''Jim''': Tell me why not. This whole thing was my fault. We should've never been here in the first place. Supposed to be at the lake. We'd be sitting by a warm fire right now. And I made us come here. And now it's too late.
--> '''Madame Leota''': No. It's never too late.
--> '''Jim''': Hey, look, I tried to get in there, and I can't, all right? I tried! I failed!
--> '''Madame Leota''': You try. You fail. You try. You fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying.
--> '''Jim''': What do you want me to do? Huh?
--> '''Madame Leota''':...Try again. (''cut to Jim, behind the wheel of his car, preparing to plough through the mansion wall'')
* ''Mystic Manor'' itself. While extremely different from all other ''Mansions'' it has amazing special effects and really conveys a magical atmosphere. Bonus: Danny Elfman did the music for the ride!
* THE HATBOX GHOST IS BACK! He has animation, a more unique face, and digital effects show his head disappearing and traveling into his hatbox. He can be seen at about 4:49 [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcvqhGQf548 here]].