* How has nobody mentioned the boys' awesome slow walk into the high school set to AC/DC's TNT? They strut in like BOSSES and Hyde's looks of disgust sells the whole thing.
* Eric gets one when Red's boss's son (who has been hitting on Donna all episode) says that his father is only opening the power plant to burn the rest of the inventory then it will be shut down, which will leave Red jobless again. He starts to walk away when Eric [[HeyYouHaymaker taps him on the shoulder then breaks his nose with a punch.]]
* After failing to remain aloof from Laurie's verbal taunts, Jackie just does what everyone else has been wanting to do, and tackles her. As Hyde puts it, that is where Zen ends and ass-kicking begins. Eric happily declares that Jackie's his new hero.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3tIBmsApuk Eric confronts Red on Kitty's supposed pregnancy.]] [[CallingTheOldManOut Eric wins]].
-->'''Eric:''' You always tell me to be a man. SO, BE A MAN!
* Kitty, who for the entire show has been relatively sweet (with a few setbacks) and the constant motherly figure [[BreakTheCutie snaps]] and gives us this beauty of dialogue...
--> Kitty: What about my last summer with my youngest child? I bet you weren't thinking about that when you went fishing. I bought sparklers for the 4th of July. He loves sparklers, and now he's leaving... WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, FOR THE 4th OF JULY?!
--> Red: Uuhh... There's a car-show in Kenosha
--> Kitty: Car Show? I don't want to go to a !@#$ing car-show in @#$%ing Kenosha. I want three more !@#$ing months with my baby boy. And now they're gone because of your bull-!@#$. WAY TO GO DUMBASS!
* In an early episode, a couple of bullies break Kelso's beer tap and give it back to him broken, leaving the party Eric was throwing without any beer. When they demand their money back because they were promised beer, Kelso tears into them and lets everyone know that ''they'' are the reason there's no beer, but Eric gives the money back to them, but not before tearing up the bills. Considering this was one of the first moments that Eric showed any spine in the show, it's all the more impressive.
* This was perhaps topped by Eric, whose lack of physical strength was a RunningGag in the show, [[CurbStompBattle kicking the shit out of a football fan]] who had been harassing him throughout the game & continued afterwards. Red had been harassing Eric during the game, but stopped after the final whistle, merely seeing it as banter between football fans, but the other fan continued. When Red tried to intervene, the fan asked if Red was going to kick his ass.
-->'''Eric:''' No, he's not. ''[[BadAssBoast I am]].''
-->'''Red:''' ''(disbelievingly)'' Eric's in a fight! There's nobody here! [[CassandraTruth Nobody's going to believe me!]] '''''Why didn't I bring my camera?!?'''''
** Heck, the start of the episode should count since Eric made his dad cry ''happily'' by giving him one of the Packers tickets Donna won.
-->'''Kitty:''' Honey... are you crying?
-->'''Red:''' (choked up) [[BlatantLies No!]] (runs into the kitchen)
* Inspired by his son's streaking, Red finds the courage to publicly criticize President Gerald Ford for pardoning Nixon.
-->'''Eric naked in a Nixon mask:''' Wee wee, pee pee! Wee wee, pee pee!
-->'''Red:''' Hey Gerry, here's my question: how the Hell could you pardon Nixon?
* When Kelso ''finally'' tells Jackie off for being demeaning to him in "Everybody Loves Casey" . It also shows that he's not just a pig, that he had reasons for his actions - and the whole thing is dead serious.
** Made even more awesome by the fact that it doubles as a HeReallyCanAct moment for Ashton Kutcher, who plays Kelso.
* "''This'' Bob is back!" (SlowClap starts)
** To elaborate: In Season 6, Jackie's mother, Pam, has been revealed to be dating Bob. Donna and Jackie are not okay with this, and try to break them up. When Bob finds out, he confronts the gang and tells them directly that as an adult, he has the right to date whoever he wants, and that he doesn't need his own daughter's approval for it. Eric and the other guys applaud him for this.
* Hyde gets his in the third season when Jackie dates a guy in the attempt of making Hyde jealous. Said guy reveals to Hyde, who was completely nonplussed by the tactic, that he's only in it to sleep with Jackie and then dump her, and when he's undeterred by Hyde pointing out what a dick move that is (just before he calls Jackie a bitch), Hyde's only response is to mutter "...aw, no" before taking him down with ''one punch.''
** Still holding his beer with his other hand.
* Eric going behind Red's back to get a job at Price Mart. Then, when Red gets a supervisor position to become his boss and fires Eric, Eric stands up to him and defiantly states "You know what? I'm ''not'' fired!" Red relents and agrees with him, on condition he keep his grades up while working.
* Red finally letting Hyde live in his house...all the while cursing his ass off!
-->'''Red''': I am tired of being f##king Santa Claus!! Steven, you get your s##t together, and you get your ass in the Goddamned car!!! We're going! F##ker! Now, Goddamn it!! MOVE IT!!\\
'''Hyde''' (really scared): Okay. (automatically runs out of his house)\\
'''Kitty''': You are just the sweetest man alive.\\
'''Red''' (taking one last look at Hyde's house): F##K!!!
* When Red announces that he's kicking Hyde out in "Reefer Madness" at the breakfast table, Eric, after attempting to say something along the line of "[[CurseCutShort bullsh*t]]", ''[[CallingTheOldManOut screams]]'' [[CallingTheOldManOut "I'M VERY MAD AT YOU!"]], and leaves. And unlike when Eric called out Red when Kitty was [[spoiler: supposedly]] pregnant, the audience ''cheered''.
** Heck, ''Kitty'' gets one in the next episode. After Red refuses to ease up on rules in the house when he learns that Hyde ([[NiceJobBreakingItHero and Eric]]) have done pot, Kitty [[spoiler: openly announces that she's quitting her job to be a stay-at-home mom to regain her home]]. Really, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI5WQyFu0FI#t=19m10s you should see the scene in full]].
-->'''Red''': ''Playtime is over!''
-->'''Kitty''': (exasperated) [[ShutUpHannibal Oh, would you]] ''[[ShutUpHannibal stop]]'' [[ShutUpHannibal saying that.]]
* When the boys, led by Kelso, who initially was told he couldn't come with them to Canada, sing the Canadian national anthem. Any Canadian, despite this being a comedy show, probably was reduced to tears or filled with homeland patriotism after watching this.
* At the start of season 7, Red is annoyed that Eric is still bumming around the house after his wedding to Donna fell through and wants to know what Eric plans to do about Donna and his future. When Eric doesn't know, Red tells him that until he comes up with a plan, he won't be getting any food-an especially harsh punishment because that night they're having [[CoolAndUnusualPunishment fried chicken]]. At dinnertime, Eric strides into the kitchen and says the following:
--> '''Eric''': OK, I'm here to earn my dinner. *grabs plate and sits down* What am I doing about Donna? *takes a drumstick* We're hanging out. What am I doing about my job? *takes a biscuit* I quit! What am I doing about my future? *puts some salad on his plate* Nothing. When am I moving out? *Plops some mashed potatoes down* *Beat* Make me.
* After Bob gets kicked out by Midge. Red showing what a MagnificentBastard he is, [[WoundedGazelleGambit pretends to be hurt]] so he can get Midge to come to his aid so she can leave the door open for Bob to dash in.
--> '''Red:''' Help, Midge! I'm trapped under this very heavy branch!
--> '''Midge:''' Oh my god, Red! Are you hurt?
--> '''Red:''' GO, BOB, GO!
* Kelso literally splicing the first Laurie scene together in his mind to form a hidden message implying that she wants him. For a dumbass not only is it well thought out, but it foreshadows his later affair with Laurie.
* In "Dine and Dash", Eric and Donna run from their table, in slow motion, as the waiters and waitresses try to stop them. Then they get back at their friends for leaving them at the restaurant [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABJ_xPNPaKw with chocolate super lax brownies]]. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
* When the men all go deer hunting, Eric screws up a shot and scares the deer away. Red spends the rest of the episode giving him crap about it. Then Eric points out a can in the distance and blows it away with one shot, and reveals he missed on purpose.
** Even better, Red clarifies [[SkewedPriorities he was upset thinking Eric didn't know how to shoot a gun]]. He totally respects Eric's decision to not kill a deer.
* In "Grandma's Dead", Hyde, Eric, Fez, and Kelso all go to a bar and start talking with some ladies. A couple of obnoxious jerks come out and harass the guys and start making racist comments towards Fez. Eric stands up for Fez and takes a punch to the face for it. Hyde and Kelso waste no time in jumping on the guy and start a bar fight. For a show with protagonists who constantly prank and tease each other, it's both awesome and heartwarming to see that they really do have each other's backs.
* When Fez's girlfriend breaks up with him for being too needy, he is coached by his friends on how to act like someone he is not. When he meets her again she likes how his personality changed and wishes to resume their relationship. Fez for his part realizes she likes him for being someone he isn't. When he asks her about how he acted before, she admits that she didn't care about how he was before. Fez finally stands up for himself one of the few times in the series, and tells her off for liking him for what he isn't. Saying how their relationship won't work, not because of him but because of her.
* A few episodes after their first break up, Eric essentially kicks Donna out of the basement. Jackie tries to stand up for her, and Eric says what some fans had been saying since episode one.
-->'''Jackie''': Well if you're kicking her out, you're kicking me out.
-->'''Eric''': Oh, no, Jackie...oh wait, I mean, BYE!
* Jackie definitely gets one in "Kiss of Death." She's devastated and angry after catching Kelso kissing Laurie and tells Donna that men are liars and cheaters. Donna insinuates that Eric lying to her about what happened to her cat is just as bad and Jackie ''brilliantly'' shuts her down for comparing the two situations.
-->'''Jackie''': Let me tell you something, Donna: until goody-goody Eric cheats on you with your stupid dead cat, I suggest you shut up!
* Jackie's ImagineSpot where she and Hyde dance the leads in ''Film/Grease'' showcases some ''nice'' moves from her.
* In an episode shortly after they broke up, Donna has been spending the whole episode making insults and snide remarks towards Eric. Until finally he [[BewareTheNiceOnes has enough]] and snaps at her.
-->'''Eric''': God, what do you have for breakfast this morning, Carnation Instant [[PrecisionFStrike Bitch]]?
* When Fez has dinner with his girlfriend Nina's parents they reveal they didn't know he was her boyfriend and refuse to allow such a relationship because Fez is "different". Fez politely excuses himself before telling them off. The audience roars with approval.
-->'''Fez''': Different? Oh. You mean not white. I think I should go now. Good day.
-->'''Nina''': Wait Fez-
-->'''Fez''': I said good day! By the way, I hope you do ''not'' have a good day!