- Carlini faces down Czin, complete with Badass Boast.
- The opening video, and the unnamed Vinci soldier's actions therein.
- Lenora's introduction and her dramatic air destroyer.
Lenora: When you do find the Doge... make sure he suffers.
- Giacomo FINALLY killing the Doge at the end of the second campaign. Even before that, that his relatively scrawny walker was able to go toe-to-toe with Doge's enormous mech was impressive.
- this was subtly foreshadowed by the first of Giacomo's Journal entries (originally on the rise of legends website) detailing the lead-up to his "trip" to the lands of the Alin when he was younger, and part of his experiences there. he mentions a lack of interest in studying in Venuchi, dismissing the doge's work as relying on brute force over all else...
- The death of the Moon God. Carlini picks up a strewn artillery shell and lobs it into the hollow machine. BOOM.
- And Giacomo using the armor and machinery to upgrade his own walker, creating an utterly awesome warmech.