Awesome: Republic Of Doyle
- Rose managing to get rid of her criminal ex. Beware the Nice Ones indeed.
- When Jake and Malachy stop sniping at each other, they make a team to be reckoned with.
- That goes for the rest of the family - they may argue like the dickens, but when you mess with one, you mess with ALL of them. Trust us - you REALLY don't want to do that.
- Hell, even Des has had his moments - like protecting Tinny and trying to fight back even with a broken leg. Doubles as a CMOH.
- Maurice Becker gets a rather spectacular one.
- Des is hit by a car and when Jake and Malachy find the guy who did it...
Jake: Hey, buddy! Think you left something on the road back there - our little friend!Guy: *Throws a bag at Jake and tries to take off* Don't kill me! We can make a deal!Malachy: *Flattens the guy with a lovely roundhouse punch* No deals, man. You touched my family. I don't have a lot of patience, so START TALKING!
- Rose walloping Sonia with a two-by-four. After the events of the episode, it was very cathartic.
- Meta: Lynda Boyd (Rose) once came across a woman who'd fallen down Signal Hill and dislocated a finger. Boyd immediately scooped the woman up, took her to the hospital and made sure she was okay. The woman's daughter later commented on Boyd's Facebook page and said she should consider adding "everyday hero" to her resume!
- Des managing to drug a member of the Quebec mafia by means of Obfuscating Stupidity and mug switching.
- In the series finale, Mal avoiding death by beaning his captors with a rock, threatening the biker gang backup, and then running off by stealing one of their motorcycles.
- Alicia rescuing Jake twice in the finale.