* Prince Aikka, Rick Thunderbolt, Sul and even EldritchAbomination [[spoiler:Spirit]] are all pretty badass racers.
** Eva/Molly gets a special mention from how she started off as an inexperienced pilot to a skilled one. Then there's [[spoiler:how she won Oban. She was in dead last, the newest pilot, and had underwent a HeroicBSOD. However, even with all of that, Eva/Molly managed to win the last race. And thus getting the entitlement of becoming the next Avatar.]]
* [[TheAce Maya Wei]]. Period. Badass pilot who managed to be the first Earth pilot, '''the first human female pilot''', to have three titles under her belt before 30. [[HappilyMarried Romantic wife]]. [[GoodParents Loving mother]]. [[NiceGirl All around nice woman. In her final (and tragic) race, she even told Spirit to leave her because she didn't want him to get hurt]].
* When the Whizzing Arrow first uses SuperMode, very cool.
* "[[IdiosyncraticEpisodeNaming Optimised Like Ondai]]", when the Earth Team finally wins a race on Oban after not placing in three races in a row.
** This is even more awesome when you consider that Ondai [[ArrogantKungFuGuy spent the whole episode bragging]] [[InsufferableGenius about his superior intelligence]] [[SlidingScaleofRobotIntelligence as a robot]] [[HumansAreMorons compared to their "tiny brains"]]... and then got [[LaserGuidedKarma crushed by]] [[RockBeatsLaser a rock]]. Score 1 for Earth Team, 0 for Ondai.
* The second race against Toros. Earth Team star-racer goes whoosh! Toros's star-racer goes crash! Nobody can believe their eyes!
* Eva/Molly's epic CallingTheOldManOut moment with her father, Don Wei after he '''FINALLY''' figures out she is his long lost daughter.
* O holding the line against two giant guardians, by himself, so Molly, Jordan, and Aikka can get into the Temple of Heart. Despite the two on one odds, he succeeds, [[DyingMomentOfAwesome though he doesn't survive]].
* The [[https://twitter.com/Thomasintokyo/status/835702208746270720 announcement]] from lead artist Thomas Romain that a SequelSeries to ''Oban: Star Racers'' was being "seriously considered", a full ten years after the original series ended. A few days later, this was followed by Yeatman-Eiffel himself [[https://twitter.com/EiffelSavin/status/836753768582680577 posting a bit of concept art]] depicting Eva Wei and Prince Aikka after a TimeSkip.