* Zee revealing his true form to scare off the Selkie.
* Samuel threatening the Grey Lords.
--> '''Samuel:''' My father raised Mercy in his own pack, and he couldn't love her more if she were his own daughter. For Mercy, he'd declare open war on the fae, and damned be the consequences.
* Meek, gentle Anna [[spoiler: slipping a knife between Dana Shea's ribs.]]
--> No was the wrong answer, Anna informed her.
* The whole sequence of events after Henry tricks Paul into challenging an injured Adam:
** Mary Jo stepping in and using a technicality to force Paul to defeat her before he can fight Adam. Bonus points because she was fighting injured.
** Adam fighting and defeating Paul despite not being in great shape himself...and then pointing out that for Adam, the advantage that Mary Jo gave him didn't allow him to win; he'd have done that anyway. It allowed him to take his time winning until he could do it without inflicting lethal damage. Knowing Adam, it's entirely believable.
** Mercy shooting Henry in the throat (non-fatally) before he can finish issuing a challenge to an exhausted and injured Adam.
* OffscreenMomentOfAwesome: Warren, still not entirely recovered from being literally beaten to a pulp by a demon-vampire hybrid, wipes the floor with Paul during a challenge fight.
* Agent Armstrong thought he was sitting between some weird young guy and a nice, big dog. Mercy soon corrects him: both Ben and Asil are werewolves.
'''Armstrong:''' Im too old for this.
* Tim from Iron Kissed is one of the most smart villains of the series,he managed to hire a mercenary to steal fae magical items for him and he used his items to become more and more powerful. The real Bitch is,he managed to do all that while being member of a Fae hate group,the perfect cover for his crime.
* In ''Moon Called'', holding off the vampire queen with a sheep necklace. (It represents the Lamb of God, but they didn't know that when they let her take it into the meeting.)
* Several in ''Iron Kissed'':
** Samuel Cornick's warning to the Carrion Crow. Context: Mercy has been poking around in fae business, and she has drawn the wrong sort of attention from their rulers. Samuel, son of the leader of all North American werewolves, declares:
--->"My dad raised Mercy in his pack, and he couldn't love her more if she were his own daughter. For Mercy, he would declare open war on the fae, and damned be the consequences."
** Zee warning off a selkie that wanted to eat Mercy. Zee had spent most of the book in jail, so this was a reminder of exactly how awesome he was.
** Ben, three or four from the bottom of the pack, lecturing his Alpha, Adam, at the end of the book was a truly awesome moment.
--->"Do you love her? ... Then put aside your ''goddamned'' self-loathing and look at her."
--->"Thank you for sharing your understanding."
** At the climax of ''Iron Kissed'', [[spoiler: Mercy beats her rapist's skull in with a crowbar ''while whole-heartedly in love with him'' and while he's magically protected from all enemies. The woman has willpower of diamond.]]
* From ''Silver Borne'':
** The Faerie Queen puts a mind-control spell on her and casually asks "whom do you serve?" Mercy, who between her natural magic-resistance and the pack bonds is really hard to mind control, responds with "Choose this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Since Christianity is one of the reasons the Fae are no longer particularly powerful in their native Europe, referencing it around them at all as mildly rude. This goes a little beyond that.)
** Mary-Jo paying Adam back for betraying him by stepping up to fight a larger and stronger male werewolf so that he would be tired when he came to fight Adam. Adam's gets one immediately afterward, upon winning the fight.
--->"That edge you lost fighting Mary-Jo was what gave me the chance to find a move that would hurt you, instead of kill you. You can thank her later for your life."
** Mercy gets one immediately following that, when Henry (who encouraged the challenge to Adam to weaken him) takes a breath to issue his own challenge to the weakened Adam, and Mercy [[spoiler: shoots him in the throat so he can't talk.]] She then follows that up by backing up Adam as a compassionate but tough leader by say [[spoiler: they were lead and not silver bullets, so he'll heal.]]