* A big Meta Awesome to Seiji Takaiwa and Makoto Itō, both of whom have done the suit work for Double and manage to convey with their body language that there's two people making up this rider. Check out [[Funny/KamenRiderDouble the series Crowning Moment of Funny page]] for a few stand outs where conveying there are two minds in there sells the joke, and there's a few examples here too.
* Double and Dango's [[DanceBattler dance-battle]] session at the "[[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE7E8FindTheC Find the C]]" arc climax; [[spoiler:they were [[strike: matching]] overwhelming a super-speed Dopant, which previously snatched ''four'' of Double's Gaia Memories like candy from a kid, all the way ''without a pause'']]. The dance music only added more points to the scene.
** [[IncrediblyLamePun Doubles]] as a Funny moment when, as it begins, Shotaro is flabbergasted. "Are you serious?! We're in the middle of a fight here!!"
* Akiko channeling her father's spirit while protecting her client in "[[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE9E10TheSTerror The S Terror]]".
** This needs to be explained. The Sweets Dopants is spitting out sticky goo and about to go for the client. What does Akiko do? She gets a chair and screams, "I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY CLIENT!" and literally hits the Dopants with the chair so hard that ''it breaks''.
* Shotaro going hard-boiled in ''[[Recap/KamenRiderDecadeDoubleTheMovieMovieWar2010 Begins Night]]'', punching out [[spoiler:the fake Sokichi/Skull]] - while untransformed, busting his knuckles open - and delivering a ShutUpHannibal while finally accepting that [[spoiler:this Sokichi is a fake, and the real one lives on in his heart]].
* Akiko in "[[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE15E16TheFAfterglow The F Afterglow]]". [[spoiler:Arms Dopant has put Shotaro and Akiko in a simple sadistic trap. Akiko's bloody hands as she desperately tries to keep Shotaro from falling says it all.]]
** [[spoiler:Fang's last second rescue when her grip finally slips, followed by Philip pulling a BigDamnHeroes moment.]]
** For Double's suit actor. [[spoiler:Watching as Shotaro, trapped in Phillips body with his crazed partner, tries to use the Joker half to restrain Fang's fury, makes you truely appreciate the skill it takes to convey the two-in-one Rider's nature. Even something as simple as using the right (Fang) side of the body more agressively conveys volumes about the state of minds Double is in. ]]
** [[spoiler:Shotaro retrieving Philip's mind from the BerserkerRage of the [=FangJoker=] form; also CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming - the two of them are, indeed, one Kamen Rider.]]
* Accel chasing down the [[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE19E20TheIDoesntStop Ice Age Dopant]] in Bike Form over street. Ice, hills, and even a rollercoaster.
* "[[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE27E28TheDWasSeen The D was Seen]]" saw Philip do the impossible and [[spoiler:outwit Weather, denying him the Invisible Memory before bailing out Terui with [=FangJoker=] ''before'' coordinating a Double Maximum Drive that reversed a gigantic tornado.]]
* The [[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE31E32TheBCarriedOnTheWind first appearance]] of '''[[color:green:Cyclone]][[color:purple:Joker]][[color:silver:Xtreme]]''' certainly counts. Especially since his finisher uses ''four'' Maximum Drives.
* '''[[color:mediumblue:Accel Trial]]'''.
** Which sadly did not figure into the [=CMoA=] that happened during the real battle against Terror. Trial got RULED by the Terror Dragon so he had to improvise a way to fight it on other terms, so he brings in the HARDBOILDER's Turbuler attachment. Cue him using Double's bike attachments to supplement his original mode to great effect.
*** On the other hand, it ''did'' factor into a ''huge'' one during Accel's final battle against Weather Dopant - up until that point, Weather had a huge case of JokerImmunity protecting him up until this episode. [[spoiler: Not only does Accel ''NoSell'' him, but hits him with ''49'' different kicks]]. CatharsisFactor is in full effect, considering what Weather had done up until that point.
* The fight at the end of [[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE45E46WhatKNeeds 46]]. If you weren't pumped up, you are a zombie.
** Shotaro overcoming the effects the Terror memory and stopping the Gaia Impact from happening and saving Philip as well.
* Shotaro saving Wakana by himself in episode [[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE47E48TheAbandonedU 48]]. He uses Soukichi's hat to stop Utopia's attack and uses the Memory Gadgets as a distraction, all while [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome W-B-X]] is playing in the background.
** Let's not forget the final climatic battle with [=CycloneJokerXtreme=] vs. Utopia, also doubles as a TearJerker when you realize [[spoiler: it's also Philip's [[TheLastDance final dance]], and at the end of the battle he's going to disappear forever.]]
*** Further building on the Battle, Double burns his fingers into Utopia's arm. I repeat, he grabs his arm so hard, that that the fingers are ''burned into his arm!''
** Shotaro wearing Sokichi's hat in that episode. After leaving it on the wall for the entire series, he's finally chosen to accept his role as Sokichi's successor.
* Every single moment of [[spoiler: Kamen Rider Joker]] in the [[Recap/KamenRiderDoubleE49GoodbyeToTheE last episode]].
** Not to mention [[spoiler:Phillip coming BackFromTheDead, then working with Shotaro to become CycloneJoker once again to finish off the Energy Dopant, as the final credits roll to the series theme WBX.]]
** Let's not forget the very last lines of the ''Double'' TV series:
-->[[spoiler:'''Phillip:''' You haven't forgotten the CatchPhrase, have you Shotaro?]]
-->[[spoiler:'''Shotaro:''' Of course not, Phillip! All those who make this city cry shall forever hear our call:]]
-->[[spoiler:'''Double:''' ''([[CharacterTics hand gesture]])'' Now, count up your crimes!]]
* Comparing movie clips to the series however is like comparing diesel to nitro. If [[spoiler:Sokichi]] ever needed to prove his badassness then he passed with flying colors.
* TheMovie's climax
** The villain has essentially won, BUT the entire city gathers at the site of the battle and chant "KAMEN RIDER" over and other again until [[spoiler:"the winds of Fuuto" give Double their [[IncrediblyLamePun second wind]] in the form of wings, they unleash their ultimate Rider Kick on Eternal, destroying him forever and utterly destroying the tower they're fighting on.]]
** Also from TheMovie, Phillip's IAmWhatIAm moment.
-->'''Philip''': I am human, a Detective, and also......KAMEN RIDER!!
-->'''Shotaro''': Hey, partner. Don't you mean "we?"
-->'''Philip''': Yeah, you're right. *Cyclone*
** Don't forget [[spoiler: Shotaro kicking asses as Kamen Rider Joker]]
** Double cycling through ALL OF HIS FORMS in his final battle against Eternal.
* The intro to Kamen Rider Accel's V-Cinema. Words can't explain [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCeYTUWWqs0&feature=player_embedded how freaking awesome it is.]]
** The sequence of Ryu busting Mook ass armed only with his gun and his fists, then [[CrouchingMoronHiddenBadass Jinno]] stumbles his way into the warehouse.
** About that, the entire '''[[color:gold:Accel Booster]]''' fight:
*** After Commander sends Akiko falling to her death, Ryu tries to dash over to save her in normal Accel form but can't do it as well due to his right leg being essentially shattered from a previous fight. Upon obtaining the Gaia Memory Enhancing Adapter, he activates his Booster form in a similar way to Trial. Cue [[MostWonderfulSound jet engine noises]] as he flies to Akiko and catches her. Thus begins the fight between Accel Booster and Commander in an [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTbWl2ezVI0 absolutely amazing climax]]. Oh, and he dehenshins in time to walk away suitless as Commander explodes behind him.
* Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal and NEVER vs the Eyes Dopant. After seeing what the Eyes Dopant did in the V-Cinema, it is ''satisfying'' to see how the latter got his ass handed to Katsumi. [[spoiler: After the Dopant kills some people Katsumi helped escape, Katsumi releases an insane laughter and delivers a very powerful DeathGlare. Then he calmly admits his defeat and tells the Eyes Dopant that he forgot [[HumansAreBastards everyone is a devil]]. This moment alone tells the viewer asskicking is about to happen.]]
** And the fight against Jun Kazu/Utopia Dopant before. After Katsumi transformed, he CURBSTOMPED Kazu to death (literally).
* In episode 12 just as the [[Main/MonsterOfTheWeek Monster of the two weeks]] is defeated the one who's really to blame for the events of the Virus Dopant arc [[http://www.zippcast.com/video/a684ffefa884c430e4d gets his just deserts]]
* Movie War Megamax gives us Shotaro and Philip doing their thing very well, even if they're not as focused on as [[Series/KamenRiderOOO OOO]] and [[Series/KamenRiderFourze Fourze]] are.
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us5pdSiSQ7M After learning that Philip is too engrossed looking up other stuff instead of battling Foundation X, Shotaro decides to go solo, break out the Lost Driver again and kick ass as Kamen Rider Joker.]]
** When Kamen Rider W finally shows up back in action, he beats down four Zodiart monsters with little to no effort, accompanied by his theme song.