* In a deleted scene, Udesky fights off the ''Velociraptors'' himself with a tree branch [[spoiler: before being overwhelmed and killed.]]
* Dr. Grant kicks a ''Pteranodon'' in the face!
* Billy's scene where he leaps off the cliff, and the "Dino-Soar" parachute opens above him. Also, most of the bits with the ''Pteranodons''.
* Mr. Kirby is also very badass when he challenges the [[BigBad Spinosaurus]] in order to lure it away from the others and into a trap.
* Dr. Sattler calls in the [[BigDamnHeroes Coast Guard and the Marines]] to save the Grant and the Kirby's at the end.
* When Eric saves Grant from a group of ''Velociraptors''.
* The ''Spinosaurus'' in general is full of it, shrugging off being hit by a plane and most memorably crushing the ''T. rex'' in single combat.
** The fight between the two apex predators deserves a side note. No matter how divisive it proved to be, the brawl between the ''Spinosaurus'' and the ''Tyrannosaurus'' was the first time in the franchise we got to see a full blown, drag-out fight to the death by two giant dinosaurs. And it ''still'' looks awesome!
* The fact that Eric, a 12-year-old boy, spent eight weeks completely alone on an island full of dinosaurs, and not only managed to survive but actually seems to be doing quite well by the end of it. He doesn't seem to be starving or sick, and has apparently figured out both how to stay more or less out of the way of the dinosaurs and how to fend them off when he does run into them. Compare this to the adults, who don't even manage a day on the island without drawing the attention of a ''Spinosaurus'', a ''T. rex'' and a whole bunch of ''Velociraptors''.
* She might have caused much of the problems in the movie, but you got to give Amanda some credit when it comes to the climax. Not a whole lot of people would have been so collected upon being cornered by angry ''Velociraptors'' that had already attempted to kill them.
* The moment he realises that Paul lied to him about the true nature of the visit, Alan punches him ([[OffscreenMomentofAwesome offscreen]]) and prepares to wind up another if he doesn't start explaining. Alan, much like Ian in ''Film/TheLostWorldJurassicPark'', is smart and badass enough to know that the sooner the actual problems are up in the air, the sooner they can be resolved and everybody can get away from Site B before more lives are lost.