Awesome: Jade Empire
- When dealing with a slaver about to buy Gao the Greater's captured slaves, instead of killing him or selling a woman to him, you also have a third option: hand her a knife and tell her to fight her slaver if she wants to be free. She guts him. It's an immensely Badass demonstration of the Closed Fist philosophy.
- If you choose to kill Captain Sen in Imperial City, the dialogue choice enabling you to let Aishi finish him off is an Ironic Echo of what he said to try to justify his Moral Event Horizon crossing.
Spirit Monk: If I help you, you'll only tell the others what I've done. I have to let you go.
- The Jade Golem transformation is, well, awesome in both the traditional and modern senses of the word.
- Sagacious Zu takes on Death's Hand himself, holding him off long enough for you to escape. Despite losing, he tricks Death's Hand into cutting through one of the pillars, bringing the entire fortress down on both of them.
- Sky tricks Death's Hand into a trap, setting explosives off and crushing his entourage, enabling you to face him alone.
- Kicking Death's Hand's arse? Saving a bunch of slaves? Alternately, killing a bunch of slaves? Discovering one of your party IS A GOD? Destroying an entire Lotus Assassin fortress? Come on!
- Master Li gets two: Early in the game he utterly destroys a ship with a single leaping punch. Later in the game, he just as effortlessly kills the player character.
- The Open Palm resolution to Master Li "Trap[ping] you in doubt" before the final showdown. Your True Companions lends you their strength to help out, but it's not quite enough and you're still trapped until the ghost of Sagacious Zu appears and channels his entire spirit to bust you out with one punch. The little 'That all you got' smirk you give Li afterward is just the icing on the cake.
- Just as fun is the scene when Emperor Sun knocks out everyone in the room, then turns around and starts ranting about his unbeatable power while your character casually stands back up and brushes himself (or herself) off and then proceeds to beat the Emperor's ass through the floor.