- "House Ghosts" has the three hitchhiking ghosts from The Haunted Mansion scaring Pete while performing "Grim Grinning Ghosts". As a bonus, the musical number even features a cameo by the Hatbox Ghost.
- Mortimer getting his comeuppance for attempting to get Mickey and Minnie to break up in "Mickey and the Culture Clash".
- What's the final short of Snowed in at the House of Mouse? Mickey's Christmas Carol.
- "Pluto Saves The Day" is obviously one for Pluto, but you gotta give some props to Goofy for being the only staff member besides Pluto to see right through Pete's scheme...and he didn't even realize it! He still ends up taking a sleeping apple anyway, but it's still pretty awesome coming from Goofy.
Pete: (dressed up as Snow White and speaking in a bad falsetto) Oh, Goofy! I have a delicious apple for you.Goofy: No thanks. Ma said never to take fruit from a stranger.Pete: But I'm Snow White.Goofy: (appropriately suspicious) Yeah? Then who's that? (points to the real Snow White sitting at her table)Pete: Uh, well, y'know, uh...An apple a day keeps the doc away.Goofy: But I like Doc. (holds up Doc)Pete: (angry; normal tone) Just eat dis apple!Goofy: (annoyed) Okay, Snow. Betcha Prince Charmin' never saw this side of ya before the kiss. (Pete shoves the apple into his mouth)
- When Timon and Pumbaa are making faces in a spoon, Gaston shows up to say, "No one makes faces in spoons like Gaston!" Timon's response is nothing short of glorious.
"Actually, no one asked the opinion of Gaston."
- Jafar and Iago conjuring the House back after it vanishes (it's a long story) to the tune of an epic rap cover of "Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Boo"!
Iago: (as Jafar stares, dumbfounded) WE'VE BEEN AGRABAMBOOZLED BY A MOUSE!
- Mickey gets one too—he promises Jafar the City of Agrabah if he succeeds at bringing the house back. When Jafar does just that, Mickey hands him a snowglobe modeled after the City of Agrabah.
- "Mickey's Cabin" deserves a mention for Mickey outsmarting both Pete and his cousin Zeke and tricking both of them into turning themselves in to jail.
- Minnie telling off Mortimer and punching him in "Mickey and the Goat Man".
- "Mickey's Remedy" has Mickey tricking Donald's nephews into thinking that they have "Bolvanian Brain Fever" to teach them a lesson after they've taken advantage of his hospitality by Playing Sick. He goes as far as convincing them that they have died, and will go to "the bad place" unless they redeem themselves.