- The reveal in "Surprise," where Hercules demonstrates he anticipated Callisto's treachery and will be able to escape the labyrinth without her aid.
"That leads right back to the entrance. Surprise!"
- Hercules shaking off his Heroic B.S.O.D. in "Resurrection" - allowing him to face Morrigan in a rematch and win.
- Iolaus 2 taking a level in badass in "Love on the Rocks," in which he overcomes several mooks alone to rescue his girlfriend Nautica.
- In the same scene, Aphrodite gets into a fistfight with Discord and kicks her ass.
- Salmoneus in "Eye of the Beholder," his very first episode. Hercules and the Cyclops are battling Hera's forces to defend a village. The villagers, however, refuse to help Hercules because they deem the Cyclops a freak. The salesman doesn't stand for that.
Salmoneus: It would be better to die with him than to stay here with eunuchs like you.
- Xena surviving the gauntlet.
- In "Judgement Day," a powerless Hercules has been framed for the murder of his wife and set upon by an angry mob, Iolaus unable to help. Suddenly, a high-pitched cry echoes, a disc-shaped object slices off the tips of the mob's spears and Xena (with Gabrielle close behind) leaps into the fray to help Hercules.
- In "Judgment Day," a Brought Down to Normal Hercules attacks Strife for murdering Serena and still kicks his ass. Strife only turns the tables when Ares reminds him that he's a god and to use his powers, but it doesn't take long for Zeus to make things fair. Cue an epic thrashing.
- Hercules punches Sovereign in "Stranger in a Strange World".
- Meta one for Karen Sheperd: The Enforcer, where she guest-starred as the titular character, received the highest ratings for the entire series.