- Micky, a la Lawrence of Arabia, banging, shamelessly beating up, and later blowing up an empty Coca-Cola machine, with an Italian army tank in the middle of the desert no less. Awesome.
- The entirety of "The Porpoise Song" (at both ends of the movie) is seriously made of awesome, especially since it was the first film to experiment with solarisation techniques.
- "Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor."
- Peter dropping his usual ditzy persona and delivering a thoughtful, philosophical monologue on the nature of reality, which ultimately doesn't impress Davy.
- Mike's surprise birthday party, from the eerie beginning to Mike's utterly annoyed rant. "Now, how do you like them apples?"
- The Circle Sky concert scene; in one short song, you get a glimpse of why the group packed "real" concerts not only in America (where one might credit the TV show) but also in Japan and Australia.