* Micky, a la Film/LawrenceOfArabia, banging, shamelessly beating up, and later [[StuffBlowingUp blowing up]] an empty Coca-Cola machine, with an Italian army tank in the middle of the desert no less. Awesome.
* The entirety of "The Porpoise Song" (at both ends of the movie) is seriously made of awesome, especially since it was the first film to experiment with solarisation techniques.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgUck_AifM&feature=related "Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor."]]
* Peter dropping his usual ditzy persona and delivering a thoughtful, philosophical monologue on the nature of reality, which ultimately [[BerserkButton doesn't impress Davy]].
* Mike's [[spoiler: surprise birthday party]], from the eerie beginning to Mike's utterly annoyed rant. "Now, how do you like them apples?"
* The ''Circle Sky'' concert scene; in one short song, you get a glimpse of why the group packed "real" concerts not only in America (where one might credit the TV show) but also in Japan and Australia.
* The "Daddy's Song" sequence, featuring amazing dancing skills from Davy Jones, choreography from Toni Basil, and fun with photo negative imagery by way of some very clever camera work and costuming.