- When you manage to beat the final boss of the first game: You just blew your way through legions of robots that would have wiped another person clean from existence, alone. And honestly, it's just so satisfying to see the big one-eyed freak-bot get its theoretical ass handed to it by something that's not half its size.
- And who can forget beating the Level 7 Boss? Things fires homing-smart-missiles at you, which is beyond your current armament, and you still beat both it and its mooks. Awesome.
- From the moment the MD fires up the Warp Core to the final fade to black in the Descent 2 intro.
- Earthshaker Missiles: the most powerful weapon that Descent 2 has to offer. Even with maximum shields, one is all it takes to turn your ship to scrap if it strikes close by. The game's final boss will unload these on you without hesitation. Surviving that assault, hitting its backside often enough and taking that beast down is heart-pounding and nerve-wracking; but like the first Descent's final boss, there's plenty of satisfaction to be had.
- Your final revenge on Dravis in the final game. Even the Guidebot gets a moment in the spotlight by saving MD from a drone!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.