- Bruno Kirby (Ed Furillo) was extremely allergic to horses. Prior to each day of filming, he required an injection of allergy medication to get through the day.
- Now that's true dedication.
- Jack Palance as Curly and Duke equals total ownage!
- Phil beating the crap of the Jerkass cowboys put in charge after Curly had died, and making one of them think he's about to shoot him.
- Not exactly in the movie itself, but when Jack Palance won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar, he started doing one armed pushups on stage, at age 73, mind you.
- Mitch finally standing up to Curly - "If you're gonna kill me, then do it. If not, shut the hell up. I'M ON VACATION."- and finally earning the cowboy's respect.
- Mitch, Ed, and Phil bringing in the herd, singing the theme to Bonanza.
City Slickers II
- Mitch rescuing Glen just before he and the wagon he's in goes over the nearby cliff. Mitch even lampshades it.
Glen: (freaks out when he spots Mitch) Wah! What are you doing?!Mitch: I'm saving you, you schmuck!