* Almost all of the boss's QTE finishers have Gabriel [[CurbStompBattle curb stomp]] them. This include ''the final boss.''
* In the ''gorgeous'' [[ColdOpen first chapter]], Gabriel strides into a lightning-swept European village being assaulted by a Lycan raiding party. [[BattleInTheRain What ensues?]] Belmont dispatches dozens of werewolves, while protecting the small-folk, followed by smacking around the pack leader before impaling said ''Great Warg'' through the chest on a chunk of broken stockade as it pounces down on him. Read, he lifts a timber log the size of a tree trunk, to hold up a half tonne mammoth predator. BadAssNormal indeed.
* Nearly every cutscene fight in the Hunting Path chase sequence serves to solidify Gabriel's badass credentials. Including shrugging off a Lycan bite to his clavicle as if it were a mere hindrance.
* The sheer amount of SceneryPorn present in Chapter One. From the aforementioned stormy hamlet, Horse!Pan's epic leap over the downed Aghartian bridge, the incredible atmosphere of the Dead Bog, the jaw-dropping beauty that went into creating the last bastion of the Forest spirits and the Lake of Oblivion. Safe to say, many new players to the series were hooked from the off-set.
* ''Anytime'' you upgrade the Combat Cross in one of Gandolfi's crypts. The fantastically designed magitek along with accompanying EtherealChoir makes it ''so'' damn awesome!
* Zobek's BigDamnHeroes introduction, catching Gabriel's thrown silver dagger in a blizzard from fifty feet up is pretty damn impressive.
* Cornell boasts of his immortality... Gabriel shows him who the true warrior is. The Lycan Lord activates his [[OneWingedAngel true form]]. Belmont proceeds to wreck the brute with both the Dark Gauntlet and the Combat Cross's grapple and spiked chain to keep him off balance, destroy all of his power totems, rendering him mortal; then beat him to near-death with his own war-hammer until the head snaps off he bashes the bastard with such power, before driving the jagged broken haft into his mouth and up into his brain. Belmont: 5 - Dark Lord: 0.
* The view of the oncoming spires of Bernhard Castle from the blizzard-sunk forest.
* Gabriel and Zobek working together to foil the abbey's many traps and dangers.
* Saving Wygol Village from the arch-demon Brauner and his vampire raiding party with your new holy water grenades.
** Also, the fantastic finisher Gabriel foists the Nosferatu with: [[RasputinianDeath tearing off his wings with his bare hands, slicing off his weapon hand with one of his own blades, burying said sword in his skull before reverse back-spin stabbing him through the spine and out of his chest with the Vampire Killer.]] The clincher is that Gabriel [[UnflinchingWalk doesn't even look back]] after landing the final blow.
** Later encounter with Olrox begins with Gabriel arriving in his domain. Olrox then swoops down, the two stand back to back and the vampire tells Gabriel he is not welcome here. He responds "You are not going to stop me!" without even looking at his adversary. Pretty badass.
* The battle in the castle refectory, against the grotesque cook known as the Evil Butcher.
* Gabriel versus Carmilla.
* The final battle between Gabriel and Satan. Good. ''God''. That's easily one of the most epic boss battles ''ever''.
** [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Topped]] with this [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcT2_FbVWw epic soundtrack]].
* Gabriel snatching the Forgotten One's power for himself right in front of the Demon Lord and cementing his place as the Prince of Darkness, Dracula, by obliterating the invincible, extra-dimensional ''God of the Elemental Plain of Darkness'' with a ''single shot''.
--> '''The Forgotten One:''' [[OhCrap I...yield to you!]] [[AintTooProudToBeg Mercy, my liege...]]''[[CallBack mercy!]]''
* "EU SUNT ''DRACUL!''"