* The scene where Tony uses his slingshot to expose Warren T. Rat as a cat. He chose to believe Fievel's claim that Warren was actually a cat and was not afraid to face any consequences if Fievel was wrong.
* The Giant Mouse of Minsk, in all its horrifying rotoscoped glory. Even better are the parts where the mice are shooting off fireworks at the cats. Scary, yes, but in terms of seeing the bad guys getting their asses handed to them, a ''very'' satisfying scene indeed.
** Gets even better when you realize that the Giant Mouse of Minsk was essentially a ''tank'', and the immigrants who built and piloted it were ''Russian''.
* Tiger going all badass commando on Cat R. Waul's gang near the end of ''Fievel Goes West''. The dude was rabid, barking and snarling like a rabid dog, blasting the cats with ImprobableAimingSkills, and generally making quick work of the entire gang of outlaws. Not only that, he did this entirely on his own, ''without getting hit once''.
* Near the beginning of ''Fievel Goes West'', Fievel rather foolishly decides to challenge the biggest guy in the Cat Gang to single battle. As soon as the one-eyed cat takes says out loud that he plans to eat Fievel, the poor little mouse is scared stiff. At the last moment, [[PapaWolf Papa shows up and starts playing his violin so (intentionally) quickly and badly that now the CAT can't move and Fievel can escape!]] That's the power of music, people!
* Near the end of ''Treasure of Manhattan Island'', the corrupt leader of the police force and Scuttlebutt finally got their comeuppance when Fievel and his friends ended up sending them into the black abyss.
* The final battle in ''Mystery of the Night Monster'', which includes some funny moments.
** Plus, the beginning made a callback to the ''Treasure of Manhattan Island'', where it's said that the slave-driving factory owners were stopped by Nellie Brie and put in jail. What makes it awesome is that the factory owners are likely to be the main antagonists from the third film who never got their comeuppance in the end.