- When the British Captain defuses the DA's argument by saying "What else can the poundage refer to? Masts and Sails?"
- John Quincy Adams' argument to the Supreme Court, where he singlehandedly convinces 7 southern slave owners that the defendants are human beings with equal rights, who deserve freedom and had the right to use force to secure it.
- "Give us, us free! GIVE US, US FREE!"
- The destruction of the slave fortress and Captain Fitzgerald's rather dry response: "Fire. Fire. Fire. Fire. Fire. Take a letter, Ensign. To His Honor, the United States Secretary of State, Mr. John Forsyth. My dear Mr. Forsyth, it is my great pleasure to inform you that you are, in fact, correct. The slave fortress in Sierra Leone does not exist. "
- The slave traders going to jail, and Cinque's utter joy.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.